- five -

words couldn't describe what i was feeling at the moment, trying not to fall for pierre was harder than i thought, and him just being him is not making it easier. waking up to the beautiful sun on my face, with his strong arm hugging me could be my top favorite moment of my life, not exaggerating, my life is not that exciting.

i turned around and i just laid there looking at him and think how did this even happened? rule number one of a summer fling is not to fall for each other... well i'm way pass that so i'm just gonna have to keep my cool when it's time to go back home.

it made my eyes water just think about leaving and not with him, how do you even get over this? is this situationship to much for me? i don't even know if my heart could handle a break up, which isn't even one because we're not dating.

i laid there and look at the ceiling, while pierre started to wake up, turned to me and... his eyes omg his eyes, he kissed my forehead.

"good morning mon amour" he said with his raspy morning voice and i'm pretty sure my hole body melted "is something wrong?" he had a worried face.

"morning... no not at all, i was just think about some stuff from back home" worst lie ever "so... what time should we de ready for today?" i ask trying to change the subject.

he looked at me not totally convinced but decided to let it go "we should meet at the lobby by 10am" he said as he hugged me tighter against his body. can we stay like this forever??

i looked at the time and it was almost 9am "i should leave and get everything ready " i said as i got up from the bed and started to get dressed.

"i had a really good time last night, hope you did to" he said while sitting up on his elbows.

"best night so far" i answer as i tied my hair ready to leave, i went into the bathroom and freshen up a little bit then walked back to the bed and kissed him "see you later?" i said smiling "can't wait" he responded back with a smile.

i got back to the room, we're only two floors apart, the girls were already there and were packing the bags for the boat trip, i'm so excited for this day, i know i keep calling it a boat and not a yacht, it's just weird to say, anyway it's my first time in one of those and i just hope is a good day.

"aubrey go get dress so we can get some breakfast befor we leave" penelope said while she hurried up graving stuff.

i packed my bag and everything i needed, i decided on a green bikini with a black summer dress, i changed my hair into a messy bun. we were all ready and headed for the breakfast lounge.

we chose a table and grabbed some food from the buffet.

"so how was last night?" candace ask "tell us everything" she said so excited.

"i'm pretty sure it doesn't get better than this, we had a great time at the bar, we talked about our families and hobbies, i love the connection we have, and the best part is that we make each other laugh" i told them while remembering last night.

"and before you ask, i don't kiss and tell" i said laughing "ooo come on, sydney told us even the brad of the condom that they used" penelope said.

"hahahh jesus sydney" i said laughing, but wait that made me think of my condom situation last night, i know i heard the rapping but it didn't see it, the reason im thinking about this is because i had to stop taking the pill for health purposes so i just stoped and figure to fix this when i went back home.

"audrey... you okay?" candace ask.

"what?... emm i don't know... you guys remember that i stoped taking the pill last week?" i said kinda worried "aubrey don't even joke about this" sydney said.