- nine -

aubrey's pov:

pierre woke me up, we were about to land so we started to get our stuff sorted. feels like i haven't been home for ages, so much happened in so little time but im happy to be seeing my family again and introducing pierre to them. lets hope everything goes okay, because i don't think i can go through with this without there approval.

"hey... you okay love?" pierre ask as he held my hand and i was looking out the window with millions thoughts in my head.

"just a little nervous... their going to love you" I said looking at his eyes assuring him "the other news, on the other hand i don't know..." i said worried looking away.

"i'm gonna be next to you if anything goes wrong but if your relationship with them is like you told me then i think their going to be in shock first but then happy... you'll see" he said grabbing my chin and giving me a kiss.

"lets hope".

i was all night yesterday figuring what reason to give them for going home really, so i just said that i wanted to introduce someone before he left for work. i didn't say any more or any less, the guilt i feel is bad.

the sky was breathtaking so i uploaded a story to ig and i texted to the grupo chat we made with all the guys and girls letting them know we were about to land.

(back home a little early)

we walked out of the gate and started looking for my parents, and that's when i saw them with a banner that said 'nuestra hermosa hija aubrey and company' couldn't love them more

"hoooola (heeeeello)" i said as i rushed and hugged them "missed you guys so much".

"ay hija (oo daughter), how was everything? did the girls go to milan?" my mom started asking, I know she knows there's something else going on.

"yes they did but before i fell you in i want to introduce you to someone" i said as i grabbed pierre's arm "el es pierre... mi novio... boyfriend" i couldn't feel more awkward.

my dad looked at my mom "well... finally kid... hey pierre i'm diego and this is my wife estela you have no idea how long we waited for aubrey to introduce someone to us" my dad said... the relief i felt was out of this world.

my mom went and gave pierre the biggest hug and asked if the flight was good. my nerves for the other news kinda went away, this is a good start.

we got to my childhood home my dad grabbed our bags and we went inside.

seems millones years ago i was living here causing my parents stress after stress, let's say i wasn't a very shy and quiet person back in high school i mean i wasn't a troubled teen but i just really like going out, to say the least.

my older sister was living in america so she wasn't here but i already called her and told her the news, she approved and that's it, we didn't really have a huuuge relationship but where still sisters.