- ten -

a few days had gone by and we managed to change my phone plan, cancel my credit cards and change banks, set up passport and residence, along with some other small stuff. we had just come back from the mall i needed to buy three more luggages and toiletries along with other travel items.

having four luggages i figure i should use two and a half for cloths and the other half for shoes and the last one for just stuff i want to bring to my new home.
wow... feels weird to say that when you haven't planed to be at new home just a few weeks ago.

all these changes feel a little overwhelming but its the right choice... i least for now and hope for the rest of my days.

pierre seemed to get along pretty great with my parents, they really do have a lot in common which was great, i was scared the my dad was gonna ask for a one on one chat with him or something, thank god that didn't happened.

now i was in my childhood room, in the second floor of my home, looking at all my stuff. after graduation i left my apartment, because i went to university in a different city, and brought all my stuff back home and was gonna figure out my next step in adult life after my vacation... not quite what i had in mind but thinking about a future with pierre and a baby, our baby, it looks quite bright.

so i was sitting in my bed looking through boxes, pierre helping me with the cloths and shoes.

"okay... do you want to take this?" pierre asked while taking out an old shirt from my competition uniform from when i use to do aerobic gymnastics "you can take them to have them as memories" he said.

"actually i was think of taking all the shirts from the different uniforms and use them to the gym or something, they still fit, haven't groan an inch since i was like 13 hahah" i said laughing but not lying, its true im a pretty small person 1.54cm, its sad haha "i also was think of taking the last leotards i used and frame them, kinda like they do to jerseys, what do you think?" i asked looking at him while i started to put away trophies from all those years ago.

"that's a great idea, and we can hang them in the gym at the house, i could do the same with some race suit, our kid could look at them and chose which sport to do, all though we know karting is always on the table haha" he said while grabbing my old competition bags.

"hahah she could do both plus maaaybe play the piano, and she really needs to learn different languages... she will thank us later" i said as i finish closing the box of trophies and but it on the side.

"I love that you think its a girl when clearly that's a mini pierre inside you" he started to pull out all my shoes as i divided them in section of keep, throw, donate.

"well you would now about that" i said as a joke "we should hurry with this part because i have a lot of cloth to go through and im all ready getting tired".

"ha ha ha funny" he said "okay then you should start putting everything in your luggage and ill get the cloth out of the closet".

"okay" i started with the shoes that are the most easy to put away sharing the bag with also my gym stuff, next the bag for random stuff i wanted to take, like a picture frame with a photo of the last time i competed, a gift from my coach, also a box with memories and other that was full of pictures.

"ugh... that's all the cloth" pierre said as he threw the last shirts on my bed "lets start dividing" he said while clapping his hand together.

i'm exhausted i couldn't believe how much shit i had. we carried my bags down stairs and putting them close to the door. we were habil to get everything ready a day early so we thought it would be nice to take out my parent for dinner.