- twenty -

aubrey's pov:

it's race day and all i can do is scream of excitement, the tension, nerves, everyone so busy ugh love it, how do people not like f1

i was looking from the box at pierre in the track getting ready as he blew two kisses to the camera and my heart skipped a beat, i want to be in the track so bad. maybe someday.

pierre's pov:

standing on the grid doing some last preps before the race, some reflex exercises that i usually do as my routine, i started getting a little more nervous than usually, i really wanted to do great from aubrey's first time here, plus her parents told us they were going to watch. they was so many people, cameras, fans, mechanics everywhere, don't really mind but it get's weird where your trying to fix your race suit and there's a camera in your face and sometimes even lower, i use to have some fun with it, you know for the fans, but now i just want to concentrate and focus on the race.

as i finish praying i blew two kiss into the camera for mou amours hoping she saw it.

we finish the formation lap, each car reached their position, the light went off and away we went.

"thats P1 pierre!!! congratulation mate its P1!! well done" hemelin screamed over the radio hearing the cheers of the garage.

"oh my god! WHAT DID WE JUST DO?! we WON THE FUCKING RACE!!! YEAHHHH omg omg, guys we did it again! omg yes WOOHOOO!!!".

"P1 pierre FUCKING P1 mate, you did it".

omg i can't believe this, we won the race. she's my good luck charm.

aubrey's pov:

"AAAAAAAA DID THAT JUST HAPPEND???" i jumped up and down like a roller coaster, he won in monza, omg. the adrenaline that's going through my body right now doesn't compare to watching the races at home at all, i can easily become addicted to this feeling.

"aubrey his just turned into the pit lane to park the car, let's go" lili said.

i went into the crowd of people who were trying to see the top three drivers, daniel coming in p2, lando p3 and charles coming in just p5. i pasted them i saw pierre getting out of the car and punched the air i cheered for him as he ran and jump to his team, it's such a special moment.

pierre sees me and his eyes light up the momento he found my gaze we hugged so tight i was almost out of breath i then kissed his helmet... ugh always wanted to do that, very nicole scherzinger of me.

i went back to the garage as pierre was leaving the podium, monza really has a special place in my heart after that podium ceremony. after grabbing my stuff i told lili to let pierre now i was going back to his driver's room with the girls.

we meat up, as we started walking we couldn't stop talking about the race we cross paths with ilies who joined us.

"soo... we're partying to night" ilies said giving us a smirk.