- twenty two -

pierre's pov:

the vip section was full with my hole team celebrating my win of the weekend half of them were drunk and the other half were getting there. i was trying to have a good time and celebrate with them and only think about this win, which doesn't really happen often to me, but the thought of audrey's face during the hole argument didn't really put me in the party mood.

i know it wasn't okay to tell her i was not sure about us but i'm not, i'm selfish but i'm just not really to go off the market. i do like her and being with her but it feels like i should be thinking about a proposal just because she's pregnant, and then there's the hole think with my mother, i don't want to fight with her just for it to be all for nothing.

i don't know what to do.

seeing valentina again really made me want to... sleep with her but just that ughhhh i sound like such a fuck boy, but with valentina theres history, she broke up with me so i'm still dtf not gonna lie and the way she talked to me at the paddock, she really nows how to make me feel.

as i was lening agains the barrier that divided the vip section with the rest of the club when i saw valentina for a far talking to her friends but i didn't stare to much because aubrey's friends were right next to me, clearly seeing if i would behave, charles notice my gaze was making me turn around.

"don't even think about it" he said giving me a serious look making me roll my eyes.

"i have no idea what your talking about" i said with a smirk. he didn't say anything, he didn't have to his face said everything, leaving me alone to be with sydney and the rest of the girls.

as i turned back around i saw a few people scream at the entrance of the club a driver must of came, i hope its not lando. it made me so angry when he left our room, like why does he need to go in there? he could've just called me... i just realize i called aubrey my girlfriend and then fought because of my commitment issues what a fucking idiot.

we really need to talk tomorrow before we leave for the netherlands.

i saw lando walking towards us with aubrey next to him with his hand on her lower back, HAS HE LOST HIS MIND?... calm down. they made their way to the vip section and started saying hello to everyone. she congratulated my hole team and gave a big hug to lili, they really like her, which is not that hard her being the nicest to everyone even people she doesn't know or deserve it. she puts a smile on your face with just her smile and don't get me started with her smile.
stop it pierre.

i watch as she came to my side only looking at me for two seconds but that's all it took for me too see the sadness in her eyes but i'm the next second they went completely cold as she walked right pass me to greet her friends.

it's going to be a long night.

aubrey's pov:

"omg you're here!!!!" candace screamed jumping to hug me.

"well it is our last night together and i've been a shitty friend practically the hole trip so this night it's just us, kinda hahah, but it's for us and i wouldn't miss it for the world. so i'm sorry for having more drama this vacation than i ever did during all the years of law school" i started tearing up. there goes those hormones again "you guys are the best, i don't deserve you".

"awwww stop i'm to drunk to hear this" penelope hugged us.

"let's get some shots!!!!! and a club soda" sydney said and we laughed.

i really need a drink after seeing pierre again, we only look at each other for 2 seconds but that was enough for my sadness to creep back up but looking at him more just made me mad so... fuck him.

we made our way to the dance floor with the girls, charles and lando following behind, they introduce us to max and daniel, who were pretty drunk already, not gonna lie kinda fangirled over daniel, you have no idea how many times i dreamed of partying with him and max, and for my luck i am but sober and my heart is crying rivers inside me. all good.

the song i follow rivers by lykke li was blasting it being my favorite song my body just swam with the beat, my hips moving side to side with the rhythm, my hands going up and down my body, my eyes close feeling the music bring back memories of back home dancing to this song drunk when i was 18. the next thing i know lando was holding my waist making turn around and smile at him, i like him even maybe had a small crush on him few years back, but who didn't though? but it felt like cheating just letting him put his hands on my waist.

i look behind him and saw pierre talking to valentina, they look like they just fit together it seemed so natural between them, something we didn't have with together. they new each other from head to toe, they dated for a very long time and it makes me feel like a total strange in his life.

maybe we did rush into this, us.

"hey... their just friends catching up, don't think to much on it" lando said making me snap out of my trance "he was holding me by my waist and my hands were on his shoulders "tomorrow you guys can talk and work things out".

"yeah... don't really wanna talk about it" i said "but thanks again for convincing me to come, so far so good, kind hahah" i said giving him a warm smile.

"what i can say... i have a way with the ladies" he said making the funniest smirk making me burst out laughing and so did the girls at the same time, they were eavesdropping, i look back at them and laugh some more.

they make me feel so much better.

(last night)

 "hey gonna go outside, for some fresh air?" lando ask waving his hands to his neck

"yes please... i'm suffocating" i said bringing my club soda with me.

we got to the out doors part of the club and it was such a cool place, it was full of people i saw at the race, which made me feel kinda bad for turning such a great day for pierre into the biggest shit ever. he's been working so hard to get to the level his at after what happened with red bull and once he proved him self i come along a ruin everything.

"you really like to day dream" lando said putting his elbow on the tall table next to us.

"hahah my mind really likes to just puff away, i'm sorry" i said.

"you really need to stop saying sorry and thank you to me, you're like a broken record haha" he said giving me a big smile which i couldn't stop looking at.

"okay mate, my apologies" i said giving my best british accent i could.

"HAAAAHAHAH that was BAD " he screamed his laugh like he always does which made me laugh.

just when everything was going great, i was having an awesome time.

"hey..." he said stopping his track right in front of us, he gave lando a side eye "can we talk?".

———————————————————————————
hey guys!!

sorry for the late update.
hope you like it.

thanks for reading
-an