- thirty one -

PIERRR GASLY'S ARGENTINIAN GIRLFRIEND AUBREY NANDEZ WAS SEEN YESTERDAY LEAVING THE DOCTORS OFFICE.

aubrey nandez is a lawyer born in argentina who we've seen for the past few month with f1 french driver pierre gasly, yesterday both of them we're spotted leaving an ogbyn doctors office wear an engineer's, from alphatauri, wife happened to work as an doctor.

we all want to now the reason they were there but i think this picture speak for it self.

is aubrey nandez pregnant?
let us know what you think!!

aubrey's pov:

i sat down in the alphatauri hospitality reading the article lily send me... how do they even know about doctor cappiello? i never saw them taking pictures? and the worst part is that i'm not even showing i'm sweater just looked like that.

ughhhh... this not how i wanted things to go down. i lifted my head to look around and everyone is staring and i just want to leave, where the fuck is pierre??.

i got up and left the hospitality, lily doesn't get here until tomorrow so i'm gonna have to find myself someone else to talk, problem is that i don't really talk to the other wags... i never got introduce, lando is not an option so i'm gonna look for charles. making my way to his garage first i see charles talking to this girl which i asume was in french, they seem kinda... flirty?? sydney is supposed to arrive to monaco on tuesday so what the fuck is this??.

i walk in clearing my throat both their heads turning my way "hey... can i talk to you?" i said looking at him and then away.

"um hey aubrey... yeah yeah... um this is charlotte by the way" he said pointing at her "she's a friend back in monaco".

i just looked her up and down... i couldn't help it "hey nice to meet you" i said but didn't move an inch "can we go somewhere private please?".

"yes... okay um see you around charlotte" he gave her a side hug and grabbed my arm before she or i could say anything. charles took me into his drivers room i sat down looking around waiting for him to sit.

"charlotte is just a frien-".

"i so wanna talk about who she is but... have you seen this?" i showed him the article in my phone.

he grabbed my phone and started reading "shit aubrey does pierre know?" he said giving me his phone and standing up "no wonder i hear a few people in the paddock ask about pierre and you i just thought it was stupid gossip" he said looking at me and putting is hands on his hips.

"i don't know where he is i just saw the article ughhhh people really are talking about us?" this can't be happening, people really did follow us from the hotel to the office!! like what the fuck?.

"i think pierre is about to got the media conference, i just saw lance post a story and pierre's next to him, let's go" he said opening the door for me to get out.