- nineteen -

aubrey's pov:
it was friday morning when we arrived at the circuit spa francorchamps for the first two practices session of the weekend, the place was packed to say the least, all the fans, reporters, photographers it's all so crazy, i love it. you can't get enough.

pierre parked.

"okay, you ready?" he put his hand on my leg "all we do is walk straight to the entrance, through the paddock and then the hospitality, i'll be by your side so just squeeze my hand if anything" he looked at my eyes trying to be make sure i was okay. i love so much how he cares about me but i'm been so worried about going out side with him and later seeing stuff on the internet, now arriving to a formula 1 grand prix being the first race after summer break really is nerve racking way to officiate the relationship.

"are YOU sure you want to do this? i can just go in with the girls and act like any other fan it's okay" i said to him as i looked at his eyes and then at the entrence full of photographers.

"you have no idea how much i want to finale go out in public with you, plus imagen the pictures of us together in the paddock that we can show to our little baguette with he grows up" he said with a big smile.

"hahaha baguette? i would say a media luna but i actually would like that" i kissed him with a smile on my face.

"let's go mon amour" we got out of the car.

"allez pierre" i said and he laughed.

we put our sunglasses on and started walking to the paddock entrence my body started pumping full of adrenaline seeing the photographers and fans, never in my life have i been through something like this it was so crazy seen fans screen like that or the noice of the cámaras clicking my eyes were everywhere i kinda felt small in this big world that he's part of, that's when pierre grabbed my hand and smiled at me nodding his and i nod back assuring i was okay.

he signed a few autographs and took some pictures before we got to the alphatauri hospitality, the girls were right behind us with lando, ilies and charles were a little more further back, sydney didn't want to make it public official yet because she didn't know if she's staying or going back to argentina.

once inside we said bye to the girls, i'll see them when practice starts we're going to see it at the alphatauri lounge the team doesn't want me walking to much, which doesn't even make sense but okay. pierre started introducing me to everyone and took me to his drivers room where his trainer pyry and his assistant and pr manager.

"hi aubrey i'm lili i'm the one you've been emailing with back and forth i hope i wasn't to annoying with the requests and stuff" she said giving me her hand.

"o no it's totally fine it's your job and i'm all here for it so please if i'm doing something just tell me" i said shaking her hand giving her a smile.

"i like you" she said looking at me and then pierre.

"hi i'm pyry his performance coach or his trainer if you prefer" he said also giving me his hand.

"yes hi, pierre's told me about you and i wanted to ask if you could train me too you i'm getting bigger and not on purpose so i wanna be healthy and fit for this" i said also shaking his hand while i talked.

"perfect yes i can arraign something and let you know during the weekend" he said and i nodded.

"okay so pierre i need you to change its media time" lili said as she and pyry walked out the door.

i stayed there with him as he changed and then i realize it's the first time i saw him in his team shirt and not gonna lie i kinda fan girl a little because all this time i was with pierre the sweet, nice, hot, french guy but now i had pierre gasly the formula 1 driver and it's a hole other vibe and i love it.