- eleve -

"HEYYYYY over here!!!!!" Penelope screamed "ov-ER HEREEE".

"jesus penelope i think the guy boarding his flight on the other side of the airport heard you" ilies said while walking towards us "hey guyss how was the flight?" he asked as he hugged pierre and then me.

"ugh it wouldn't end "i said hugging him "OMGGG HIIIII" i said excited to the three girls in front of me, while the guys covered there ears, i new i missed them but didn't realize how much until they were in front of me.

"we miss you soooo much, the flight felt like ages" sydney said as she grabbed one of my bags.

"thanks... hey guys did you behave?" i said as i hugged lando and charles.

"we always do" charles said as he also grabbed one of the suitcases and intertwined his hand with sydneys. okaaaaay there are clearly some catching up to do.

"you guys look dreadful hahah" lando said as we started walking to the airport garage.

"speak for yourself, i had a pretty good beauty sleep" pierre said as he pushed one of the suitcases. at this point everyone had a bag or suitcase on their hands.

"well aubrey i think your glowing, i missed so much amiga" candace said.

"i think its just my oily face hahaha" i said touching my forehead.

everybody burst out laughing.

we got to the cars, the girls drove lando's mini cooper and the guys brought what i'm guessing pierre's rang rover. i obviously went with the girls and he went with the guys. we put everyting in pierre's car and headed off to his house.

when we leave the garage its when i remember that i'm in freaking italy. i look out the window and it was full of people it being 2am on a monday but considering its summer made sense.

milan was breathtaking can't wait to explore the city i these few days, also i cant believe that people actually live here and im excited to be one of them. being here, in the car with my friends and a little baby growing in me, made my heart so full. but i still can't shake of that weird filing i had about pierre and his sudden distance and being so quiet.

i'm pretty sure my parents didn't talked to him in private or anything like that, there's nothing in my past that could come back to hunting me now, at least nothing that i cared about. but what if he did? i know he was single but how single are f1 drivers? i mean women through them self at them all the time, so is not the difficult for them to have something with a girl, even if its just sex. things happened so fast and clearly not planned between us, maybe he was already talking with a girl when we started. ughh i don't know, we would've told me right? or not?

"hey what's up, you okay?" penelope ask snapping me out of my thoughts "you been very quiet, did something happened with your parents?" she kept asking.

"pen hold one, she just go here and took a 20 plus hours flight, lets get to the house first" sydney said she looked at me through the review mirror giving me a look.

"hah yeah... let me just settle in first and ill tell you everything, plus you guys have to tell me everything YOU did while i was gone i'm sure you weren't bored" i said trying to change the subject. candace turned around and gave me her hand "missed you..." we smiled at each other.

we got to the house and... i said it once ill say it again... f1 money is some other type of money SHIT. it was this huge white and black european style house, obviously, with a big drive away.
can't even process this is home now.