- forty three -

aubrey's pov:

it's sunday morning and i'm sitting in the alpha tauri hospitality drinking soda, looking around, pierre had  his press conference so i decided to wait for him here, i'm kinda bored because lily had a tournament, heidi an audition back in new york and sydney went back to argentina to arrearage things for the move, she will be doing her post grad in monaco after all and i'm happy for her, finally having someone close to be with.

after sydney told me about going back to school i started thinking of what sandra mention in that wonderful dinner back in monza weekend, regarding a post grab study in the university of madrid and it sound interesting, my plan was to keep studying even after i got my law degree so i think i would be good to at least look up the information for me to apply, once we're home. having to study out side of my country would be a challenge but i always wanted to do it anyways, plus it would look good on my cv.

pierre told me i don't need to work or anything as long as where together but it just feels to old school for me, i don't want to just take care of our baby and follow him on his races, it's okay to do it now because i'm learning about his lifestyle and it's my first pregnancy, and it's fun but i don't think it's going to be that easy when the baby is no longer a baby and has to go to school and have a routine, we're not going to be able to go to all the races like i am right now, and because of that i'm not just gonna stay at home while everyone is doing something, i had plans before my life changed, before pierre and i want to stick to them as much as i can, plus i didn't work my ass off studying for six years to just hang my degree on the wall and call it a day.

i definitely need to talk to him about this when we get back home, i'm not gonna apply if he's not totally on board with it, where together in this and me going back to school is a decision we have to make together same goes to him if he ever changes team and we have to move or he wants to live in monaco with the rest of the drivers, that's something you talk about with your significant other.

pierre texted me he had an hour more of interviews so i got up and headed out to the paddock to see if i could fine something to keep me busy. i pass through the other's team hospitality's saying hi to some of the drivers i knew.

"hey aubrey!" i turned and a camera was on my face "congratulations on the baby" i women said putting a microphone on my face.

"ye- yeah, thanks" i took a step back.

"do you know the gender yet?" she had a big smile and talked like we've know each other since forever.

"hah umm no" i remember that pierre said not to answer any questions about the baby.

"hahaha awww the fans want to know if there's a mini pierre coming to the paddock, did you start dating before you got pregnant?" she said like it wasn't the rudest thing to ask.

i push my head slowly back looking at her like she grew two heads "i have to go... have a nice day" i said with the best fake smile i could give at the moment walking pass her.

ughh where's daniel or lando when you need them?.

pierre's pov:

"hello everybody welcome to the second group for today's pre race conference, from left to right we have carlos sainz jr, lance stroll, pierre gasly, lando norris and charles leclerc, welcome gentlemen" the presenter said then adding few more things before he gave the word over to the reporters.

yo be honest i didn't want to be here, well i never want to do media stuff, but today i woke up worried about aubrey's post and the messages i know she's receiving, there also been articles that say lando's the father which obviously bothers me but i know it hurts her more because she doesn't like people thinking she's jumping around the paddock, her words, so i'm trying my best to protect her and our relationship from the media that's why i told her not to talk to any reporters. when i was at the hospitality before this press conference i looked through aubrey's ig and she had some mean comments on her photos after she uploaded the ig story, it made me furious seeing what people are capable of writing, she doesn't deserve this.