- seventeen -

aubrey's pov:

after my breakdown i took a shower, texted the group chat to let them know i was okay but didn't wanna leave the room or talk to anyone at the moment. after that i just laid in bed waiting for pierre to get home. my head was everywhere i don't know whats he saying to his parents, i don't know if i should leave or not because this is his family and i know it's breaking his heart, all i do know is that i don't want to be the reason for him not to speak to his family.

i have a feeling this is not going to end well it's all mixed emotions but i can't just hide my love for him and leave, but i'm not gonna make pierre chose, all we can do is make this work because it's worth it i just have to find a way to convince his mom that literally all her concerns are far from real. maybe i can take her out for lunch or something?.

that's when pierre entered the room, you could tell he cried a little on his way here which broke my heart, everything he does it's to make everyone else happy not thinking a second about him self, that's why i love him so much, he didn't hesitate in telling me to come to italy and follow him to every place he goes. i couldn't ask for a better partner.

"hey... how it go?" i ask as i got up from the bed running to his arms.

"i told them to go back to france tomorrow morning..." omg "my father said to call if we need anything he will try to change her mind, i don't think it's possible you should've seen her face my i told her we were going through with this..." he sat down at the edge of the bed barring his face into his hands i've never seen him like this and i can't do this.

"love... i- i think i should make the appointment" his head turn fast to me, he got up looking at me like he saw a ghost "things are not going the may we want and race week hasn't even started... maybe we didn't think how much this would affect us even more you and your career..." the words came out burning me with every letter "it's still really...".

"how can you SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!" he said to loud.

"DONT YELL AT ME i just want you to be happy and that's not happening if your family is not supporting you i can see that in your face it's written all over it, i don't want to be the reason you do talk to them so i'm just suggesting that, maybe we can just go back to dating and not hurrying everything because of the baby...".

"wait... you think we could just keep on dating like the abortion never happend? AUBREY WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!?" he started to get closer to me.

"i'm not saying anything, it's just a suggestion i want this baby but if it's a inconvenience for your hole life i don't think i should go through with it..." i said in a lower voice trying not to cry, this is not the conversation i wanted to have.

"this baby is not an inconvenience, your not an inconvenience, my mother just doesn't want me to give up driving because i want to start a family with you and i get that but i'm not going to change my mind i don't know how many times i got to say that" he said walking to me, grabbing my hands and making us sit in the bed.

"are you sure? i don't want you to stop driving because of us i'm never going to ask you that, that's something only for you to decide i'll- we'll be here to support you every weekend on and off the track, we can makes this work if you think you can win your mom over, we always need family" i sat there clenching his hand.

"i'm sure about this and us, i'll see want to do with my mother... thank you for saying that, there's a lot of other partners who can't get use to this type of life but i love that your welling to try pregnant and everything..." i hugged him, while he leans his chin on my head and kiss it "we should do something fun these last days before race week, i feel like we haven't had a drama free day and enjoined vacation with our friends" he said changing the subject to something fun.