- six -

liked by pierregasley and 5

liked by pierregasley and 5.894 others
tagged - @sydenyharrison_

penelopemorris13: uff ❤️‍🔥
nadri_ilies: thanks for the photo credit FRIEND
landonorris: i did better

sydney and me were just laying down taking some more sun while everyone was playing cards and drinking, i felt to peacefully but i had a lot on my mind.

i could just feel sydney wanting to tell me to go talk to pierre... i actually don't know why im taking to long to ask... i guessing i'm just scared that we did have unprotected sex. i can't even imagine what my life would become if that happens, plus i don't even want a kid right now or in the near future i'm just 24 and just finish school. it's a total no.

dinner came a long and it was all so beautiful. my phone rang and it was an ig notification from penelope.

charles and pierre started to make dinner, there plan was to make gnocchi and they said they had everything figured out, so we just made some more drinks as me waited

not even a few min later charles came asking for candace so she could help, you have no idea how good she cooks, we all just laughed and made more drinks.

once the food was ready we all sat down at the table and lando said "a toast to a pretty good beginning of summer, girls i actually thought you were going to be boring, being lawyers and stuff hahah" he said jokingly while sydney threw her napkin at him "so hears to summer and new friends" he finish.

"yeaaaah!!" we all said and clicked our glasses.

"if the food is bad, it their fault" pierre said pointing at charles and candace.
we all laughed.

the food was amazing as expected. then lando came out with dessert, he said he made it him self and that we should all be thankful for him. be brought out 6 tubs of ice cream which he clearly bought from the store.

"you're only good at buying and eating food hahah"  pierre said.

"it's the thought that matters" he replied while putting everything on the table.