- twelve -

pierre's pov:

"im sorry that your stuck with us now... im gonna need that lawyer tomorrow" she said as she left the room.

i wanted to go after her but i just stud there with my head is all over the place, i like her a lot even before the baby but... but there's history with francesca and i couldn't just stop talking to her, or you have to when your expecting a child with an other girl?.

my phone woke me up i turned around to face the night stand while my eyes tried to get use to the bright sun coming from the window. thats when i realize aubrey wasn't next to me. shit. i looked at my phone and it was francesca wanting to meet for lunch, she hasn't stop texting and asking why i left mykonos, i haven't told her about aubrey, lets say she not good with secrets and the last think that needs to happend is that the news comes out because of her.

i got up, walked into the bathroom and freshen up. i left my room quietly passing through the girls room the door was open but no one was inside all though their stuff were there. okay she didn't leave and didn't tell them because i'm pretty sure they would of told me something.

"they left for a run" charles said scaring me a little  "what happened last night? kinda heard you shouting at each other" he said concerned as we walked into the kitchen to grab some breakfast.

"remember francesca?" the boys know her we've all hanged out. we went to eat our breakfast in the backyard.

"yeah, what about her? you stoped talking to each other after you started things with aubrey..." i looked away and didn't respond "you're joking" he stopped eating.

"there were suppose to be flings but i felled for both of them and even got one pregnant" i said exhausted "with francesca we have a history, i don't even know how aubrey feels about me, we haven't actually talked about it with everything going on" i said as i put my elbows on the table and rest my head on my hands.

"mate... she literally moved to a different country, with a different language to have not the most normal life and be with you, its clear what she wants. plus you know francesca likes you for your status... not to be mean, she kinda does that... so im told" he said as ate his fruit.

"what?? no shes not... is she?" we been having a good time together i mean we don't really talk about deep stuff but still... i like her.

"I don't know mate but you should figure it out sooner rather then later" he said as we kept eating breakfast.

———

aubrey's pov:

im glad that the girls didn't comment on my face the next morning, i wasn't ready to talk about what happened the night before but it was a good idea to go for a run it cleared my head

im glad that the girls didn't comment on my face the next morning, i wasn't ready to talk about what happened the night before but it was a good idea to go for a run it cleared my head. i needed to think what was my next move, do i just go back to the house and act like nothing happened? i definitely need to tell the girls first but it will have to wait, i dont want to do it in-front of lando and ilies.