- fifteen -

aubrey's pov:

i woke up the next morning to my phone ringing ugh since when do i get these many messages?? i just turned around and kept sleeping but then my phone started ringing but this time it was a call. i took the pillow of my head and answered still asleep.

"what?" i said without looking at the caller id.

"emm hija?" shit it was my mom "are you still sleeping?" she ask and i sat up.

"sorry i was. how's everything?" i ask as i looked at the note pierre left me on my night stand saying that he went to get breakfast with the boys.

"here fine, are you okay over there?" she sounded consuerd "i saw the articles" she said making me wake up and confused.

"wha- what articles, about who?... hold on let me check my message" i said putting the call on speaker and going to my messages, pierre, the girls group chat and in the group chat with the boys, they send me links to, my guessing, the articles my mom was mentioning "think i found it... what the FUCK? ay perdon mama, let me call you back" i said while getting up.

"yes please, figure that out" she said worried and cut the call.

i walk to the girls room and they weren't there but i heard them in the living room. walking in they notice me and put a worried look.

"did you see?" candace said "we just saw it".

"whAT THE FUCK? since when am i pierre's creppy FAN that APPARENTLY he just smiled at to make me go away? that doesn't even make sense!!! and what's with those photos?" there were two, one where the girls and me, but you could only see me, were looking at pierre while he spoke to francesca, and the other one was of pierre smiling at me... literally just that "OMG I LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT? what's the fucking purpose of this???" i was frantic passing left and right through the living room while the girls looked at me and each other. is it obvious this never happened to us?

i don't know anything about this public figure life but no one knows who i am so what's the purpose of this story?? what's gonna happened when pierre announces that he's going to be a dad? am i suppose to wake up every time we go out in public to a new story, obviously making me look like a fucking idiot?

wherE THE FUCK IS PIERRE?!?

"there's more then one article" sydney said "but they all say the same thing, basically copy past" she added while putting her fingers in her mouth, she's just trying to make me feel better.

"i bet it was francesca, you clearly made her look stupid in the middle of the vip section" penelope said as she scrolled through her phone "but it's fake news, we all know it so let's just take a breath" she said making us breath in and out.

i sat down on the couch and grabbed my phone again, went to my ig and saw more then usual notifications, the comments weren't that bad actually but it still felt wrong and weird, i'm not going to even look at my dms. that's when my head snapped when i heard the front door open. pierre.

"aubrey!!!" pierre yelled.

"hey!! am i suppose to wake up like this every morning?? that's like the deal? because i've been up for just 10 min and i'm already fucking irritated" i said looking at his eyes pointing at my phone. i don't know if a this point if the anger is just pregnancy hormones.

"im sorry i just saw it, i tried called yo-".

"oo you called me, what about the assholes that called me a and quote 'formula 1 Pierre Gasly's creepy number ONE fan' kinda of mouth full don't you think?" i said cutting him off "they didn't put my name but people found me anyway" i said sitting down again feeling a little light headed.