- seven -

"okay" she said while she put the thing on my stomach, i can't even look "i'm so sorry... you're pregna-".

i just burst out crying, cutting her off, pierre holds me and a few tears in his face. my body doesn't even process what i just heard.

"look miss nandez you have choices, and only you can make them, there's time if that's what you want" she said in the most compassionate way "i'll give you two a moment to talk and then you can tell me what you decided, yes?... it's going to be okay".

we just sat there, you could here a pin drop "you should've put a condom on" i said in a whisper but loud enough for him to here.

"this is NOT MY FALUT" he yelled.

"weill it not my falut EITHER" i said starting to cry again.

"okay okay i'm sorry" he said hugging me he bend down on his knees a looked up at me "i didn't mean to yell, i'm just scared... it's no one's fault, it just happened" he said trying to calm me.

"you did mean it and it's fine because i'm ruining your life if i decid to have it... i don't what to do that" i said crying some more.

"hey don't say that, you could never ruin my life, and i'm not going to pressure you into anything, you can decide and we'll make it work" he said while he massaged my legs.

i can't possibly go through with this, can i? this morning i just said i don't want a kid, i mean i do but not now.

"my goal was to always graduate, meet someone, travel, marriage and then kids, and this isn't even close, it was supposed to be a fling, not gonna lie i was starting to fall for y-" i quickly shut up "i didn't mean the last part" i said.

he looked at me in the eyes "i was starting to fall for you too, i wanted to ask you if you wanted stay a bit longer after spa, i don't want to be far away from you without knowing when we're going to see each other again" he said pouring his heart out to me "if you think about it, you've graduated, met someone ME, you did travel all the way to mykonos and have 2 more countries to go, marriage maybe for another time, and well..." he said pointing at my stomach "that part is done too" he said trying to make me laugh.

"stoop it's not funny, how could this even work? i'm a lawyer i can't just work in another country i have to practically study all over again, plus i don't really have that much money to spend on a kid alone, and you travel all the time so you couldn't possibly take care of it alone... no ofrece" i can't believe twe're talking about this.

"why do you keep talking like you're doing this by your self or i am? i have more than enough for the 3 of us" 3... "we can find you a job for your degree, you can chose to not work if that's what you want, the both of you can travel with me all you want" he said looking for the answers to all my questions. "listen love i'm just trying to tell you that it is possible if you want to, if not than we let the doctor now and schedule a appointment, but it's up to you, but i'm here for you".

"i don't want us to change with whatever i decide..." i said feeling so sad "things are going to change aubrey but not in a bad way, we're two mature adults and we got this".

"you thinking we should keep it?" im definitely not doing this alone, there's other ways for me to do my career out of the country, there's no way this could work f i don't move to milan with him... what the fuck?!

"whatever you want i'll be here for you" that didn't help at all "i don't want you to regret staying with me or whatever it is when the kid is crying at 3am or not being able to got out sometimes because you have to take care of her" i responded.

"you think it's a her?" he said smiling.

"i don't know, when i picture it i see a girl" am i already falling for the baby inside me?? i need to talk to my parents and the girls, this is to much.
should i travel back home now? am i actually considering this? it's going to change my hole life and we're not even bf and gf.