- thirty seven -

aubrey's pov:

i woke up with pierre's arm wrapped around my body i turned my head and see he's still asleep, i move his arms carefully trying not to wake him up while a slipped away i look at him and i can't believe his ugly sleeper has me so crazy for him.

i grab my phone to see the time and it's only 9:30, today sydney's leaving for monaco to see charles, i still haven't said anything about the girl i saw charles with i wanted to give him a chance to tell her, but thinking about it now i'm pretty sure in just gonna tell her at the airport. i got ready and went to wake sydney, her plane leaves in 3 hours. as i go to her room i see the door is already open and her stuff is gone, i could hear voices coming from the kitchen i walk towards the voices and see her sitting at the table having cafe talking to my mom and pascal.

"hey! there you are" i say sitting next to her.

"i was about to go wake you" she took a sip of the cafe "i made cafe, i know you don't like it but it's there if you crave it" she said as she put her hand on my stomach.

"good morning" i say to them and look at all the breakfast they made "where's dad and jean?" i ask looking around.

"they went to buy tickets for the hamilton play we want to see to night" pascal said.

"oo that's sound fun, are we invited?" i said sarcastically to them.

"actually... grown ups only but you can drive us" my mom says laughing with pascal.

"i can't tell if you're joking or not" i said looking at sydney she just chuckled "we're really not invited? and we have to drive you?" i asked in disbelief, i actually really like that play. the just looked at me and nodded "well then... apparently the uber rides are great here in milan" i say and we laughed.

never thought i would be laughing with pascal, not anytime soon at least. i'm happy it's happening though and how well are parents are along is just what i wanted, i don't want any more family drama, i have enough with my friends. speaking of friends i need to tell sydney about charlotte... ughhhh i hate charles for this.

"we need to get going" i look at my watch and then at sydney, she nodded and went for her stuff "would you guys like to go out for lunch? maybe the boat?" i asked as i waited for sydney.

"that would be fun" my mom said "will asked the men when they come back" she added.

"or when they wake up" pascal said "will call you" she said.

"okay" i kissed both of them on the cheek, so did sydney "see you later then" i grabbed my purse and keys leaving out the door.

i texted pierre where i was going and left the driveway "okay... i need to tell you something" fuck it i'll tell her know, she turned her body to my side paying full attention to me.

"okay so basically the day that article about me being pregnant came out i couldn't find pierre so i went to charles... you know so he could help me, i went to his garage of drivers room i can't remember by when i went in he was with a girl... just talking but i could see in his face i wasn't suppose to see that, i didn't say anything because of what was going on at the moment BUT know you told me you think he's cheating... i think it's with her" i said looking fast at her and then back at the street, i waiting for her to react.

she doesn't say anything but then takes a deep breath "is her name charlotte?" she asked looking at me dead in the eyes. i tilted my head and nodded looking back at the road. she looked away "she's from monaco, she was friends with his ex or something like that" she turned her head back at me and smiled. obviously fake "i only took this trip to talk to him and make him tell me to my face what happened" she said.