- forty six -

aubrey's pov:

after the longest two two almost three days with pierre's family we finally landed in milan, it was so beautiful seen then sunrise from the plane window, i'm happy we're back before leaving for the u.s. grand prix, i'm very excited to go back to america it's been a while.

after leaving the airport we went straight to the house so we could rest for a bit, it's been almost three weeks since we left so there's much to do, but first a much needed rest, my feet have been killing me lately so standing up and walking aren't my favorite thing at the moment.

"there's so much laundry to do" i say as i take my cloth out of my suitcase.

"stella coming tomorrow to clean everything, you don't have to do it" he said turning the lights off from the bathroom.

"i know but we can still do at least our laundry" said getting up to grab his suitcase and take his cloths but he movers before i could even touch it "come on pierre, i'm pretty sure everything in there recks" i said putting my hands on my hips.

"ooor we could do something else" he said pushing the suitcase away and walking up to me, he hugged my body putting his arms on my lower back kissing my forehead, the butterflies right on queue.

"i thought you wanted to rest today" i said putting my arms around his neck, tipi towed so i could kiss him.

"i said i wanted to go to bed with you, i never said i wanted to sleep" he laughed kissing my cheek "do you want to sleep?" he kissed my other cheek "we can sleep if you want" he kissed my neck.

"fuck it laundry can wait" i said and he didn't wait a second before smashing our lips together, grabbing my legs to pick me up and lay me on the bed.

let this fire between us never go off.

few hours later pierre was sleeping and taking the much needed rest that i was talking about. i love that he tries to put on a brave face or whatever but it's been a crazy last few days and if he needs to sleep for a few hours then it's okay, unfortunately he still has to train today and for my luck i have to join.

i still have a few hours before pyry comes to the house, so i decided i wanted to go the mall and buy something's for the nursery, i put some black leggings and a hoddie with my puffer jacket i left pierre a note letting him know where i was going, i grabbed my purse, phone, keys and headed out.

after going almost bankrupt in the baby store i decided it was better for me to leave the mall and grab some food for us before thework out, pierre had texted me that pyry was on the may to our house, so i called this place close to our house wher...

after going almost bankrupt in the baby store i decided it was better for me to leave the mall and grab some food for us before thework out, pierre had texted me that pyry was on the may to our house, so i called this place close to our house where pierre gets his food when his team doesn't bring him his prep meals, and order the food in advance so i could just go in and out.

once i arrived at the house i put the car in the drive way opening the truck so i could get all the bags out and in the house, pierre's gonna freak.

i opened the door with 5 bags on each arm leaving them next to it and ran back to grab the food before it got cold, once inside i turn to shut the door when i hear.