- twenty nine -

aubrey's pov:

it's race day and my anxiety for the begging of the race is driving me crazy, before heading back to pierre's garage i wished lando good look and then went to pierre

"hey... you got this just... please be careful in the turn" i said a little worried putting my hand on my stomach then realizing what i did stopping putting my hand on my hip.

"don't worry i won't crash into him" he said lifting his eyebrows at me "i wouldn't want to waste all the fun so quickly" he smirked at me.

"pierre... just be careful" he grabbed my waist and kissed my lips.

"i promise, wait for me till i come back?" he asked while our face were just inches apart giving me butterflies in my stomach, i can't believe he still makes me feel this way.

"i'll be here" i hugged him very tight. you don't imagine how dangerous the sport really is when it's the love of your life in the car, before i would never think about how fast they were going and risks but now it's all i can think of when he gets in the car. i hope this feeling calms down.

i got to the garage and sat down putting my headphones on my heart was pounding so hard as the cars finish the formation lap waiting for the lights to start counting down... and just like the it's light out and away we go.

pierre and lando rush through the mane straight side by side take the first turn just when lando went a little wide forcing pierre out of the track, making me gasp a little, he gained back his position but every turn was a fight between them as the pass the last turn of the first lap they were side by side in the main pierre in the lead lando tried overtake but pierre closed it the first turn making no room for lando causing lando to hit the wall and pierre's back right tyre making him spin going straight to the gravel. omg

"omg, are they okay?" i ask getting up looking at he's engineers waiting for an answer and then i just hear pierre over the radio.

"the fuck is wrong with him? there was no space for him to pass... ughhhh fuck" shit.

he's engineers told him to turn the car off and come back to the paddock, to just keep his head down and not talk to lando.

i looked at the tv seeing pierre walking back to the garage with his helmet on but his visor was up and i could see in he's eyes the anger making me get chills down my spine not wanting for them to cross paths.

just as pierre walked in to the paddock lando was right behind him, pierre notice and stop on his track turning to face lando, shit, i ran out the garage to their direction.

lando's pov:

i look up and saw pierre's face right in front of me.

"what the fuck mate??!! there wasn't any space! are you trying to get us killed?!!!" he shove me. before i could react people from are team started to separate us.