- fourteen -

pierre's pov:

liked by aubreynandez and 338

liked by aubreynandez and 338.858 others
sunset lover

aubreynandez: thanks for the credits
nadri_ilies: what other type of lover r u?
charles_leclerc: omg he so crazy 🤪

after being at the pool all day we decided to go see the sunset at the beach and later go out. i uploaded the photo aubrey took of me just for her to comment on it, so that we can start the "public" part of the relationship but in a very very slow way.

we sat down in the sand as the sun went down, everybody was having a beer except aubrey and me, which is fine it's the least i could do for her. while their were running and dancing i wanted to just sit and look at my view, contemplate her beauty i stare at her eyes and it couldn't be better, kissing her drawing a smile on her lips as they touched, mine did as well i wanted to stay like this forever.

aubrey's pov:

we were back at the house getting ready for the night, the boys obviously were all ready and making drinks in the kitchen while playing music for the pre game. ugh i miss alcohol so lets see what the night brings, hoping no drama.

i'm not showing yet and im pretty sure that's not gonna happen for a while so imma take advantage while i can. i decided to wear just a simple beige top with some black pants, hair down and little makeup.

(to war with them)

pierregasly replied to your story

umm should we not go out?

aubreynandez

    what? why?

pierregasly

kinda wanna fuck you hard, idk

aubreynandez