- four -

i texted back and forth with pierre about are date, can i call it that? he didn't so i'm not, just in case. we decided on this calm bar he suggested, he knows the place better then me, i'm meeting him at the lobby at 7pm and it's 5pm.

penelope and candace went to a pool party in hotel a few hours ago and sydney just left for her date with charles, which meant i'm all alone and donde now what to wear.
packing for a trip you would think i had some outfits ready.
i decided on a kinda light green top and white summer pants, and accessorize with gold necklaces.

i took a shower, got dressed, i used a small amount of makeup because i like how the sun tanned my face, i parted my hair down the middle and put it in a bun

i took a shower, got dressed, i used a small amount of makeup because i like how the sun tanned my face, i parted my hair down the middle and put it in a bun. got my phone and purse, put some perfume and deodorant and left for the lobby.

when i got there pierre was sitting on the couches already waiting for me, he was wearing a white bottom up shirt and white pants, simple just like me. he looked so good.

he notice me and got up, we huged hello and he smelled so good omggg

"hello beautiful, you look great" he said.

"thanks" i said a little blushed "you do to, love your perfume" i tried to compliment him.

"thanks it's armani code, my mom gave it to me actually haha" he said awkwardly.

"haha really? that's so cute, she did good" i said amused "ready?".

"let's go" he answered.

we started walking to the bar because it was only two blocks away, we got there and i really liked it, it was calm with a lot of people our age with music, it was more of a up bet restaurant, very calm bar, i loved it.

we went in pierre ask for our reservation and they walk us to the back into a kinda private table, not gonna lie felt a little special. we order our drinks.

"so whats your plan for the rest of the summer?" i asked curious to see if we our plans collied.

"well tomorrow we're going on a yacht it's our last day here, then on friday morning we leave for milan, i'm still not sure what plans we have for that week, and i have to get to belgium on the 23th to prepare for the race that weekend, how about you" he told me.

"we still have more days here in mykonos, we leave for milan on the 11th and stay there until the 21th, we didn't plan anything here or there, we're just going with the flow basically haha, after that it's belgium on the 22th, also for the race, and after the race is back to argentina, sadly" i said think about not wanting to leave at all.

"oo so guys should come to the boat tomorrow and make most of the day, we can also hang in milan the guys are staying with me, we can organize something once you get there" he suggested.

"yeah thanks, i think the girls would love to go on the boat. and i love to hang in milan we can go have lunch and you can show us some places, like a tour guide hahah" i said laughing. i guess it's going great, whatever this is.

"i'm the worst tour guide, ask my parents, but i'll try my best" he said "what tickets did you buy for the race?".

"we got tickets to the grand stand where the race starts, it was the only sección worth the money, i'm so excited it's my first race" i said getting excited to experience this for the first time, you have no idea how long i've been waiting for this moment.

"oo yeah that's true, but were the paddock passes not with the money hahah?" i think he doesn't now how
much the cost "being your first race you should get the hole experience".

"for us to get paddock passes we need to sell our kidneys, each of us hahaha and we kinda need them, there very expensive but we're happy with the ones we got, maybe next time i'll get a pass" i said literally wising it will come true someday.

"i would invite you and the girls to the garage but i already gave the passes to some friends, but next time you want to go let me know, please" did he actually suggested that????.

"really? noo it's a lot but thanks for offering anyways, who knows when i'll go back" i said lisa sad.

"just now the offer is always there, i wouldn't mind having you there before a race" he said with a smile.

"mm your starting to convince me" what the hell, can i make out with him yet???.

"so i'm guessing you don't have a bf o at least hoping not because that would be bad hahah but i wanted to say to you that i really like and i want to see you as much as possible before you go back home, only if you want" he said looking at me straight in my eyes, his good.

"i don't have a bf and i also hope you don't either haha. i had and having a great time with you, even if it is few days only, and i wouldn't mind spending time with is fun and new... and i like it" i said, is it to early to say i'm falling for this guy???

"it can be are little summer fling" he suggested and i couldn't be more on board.

"sound like fun" i said in the most flirting way that i can.

that's when he lead in and kiss me, his soft lips were like haven, he kissed so gentle but dominant at the same time, i forgot that i already sleep with him, this is something totally different like i can feel the want and need the we both have for each other, i don't want to let him go.

is this summer fling a good idea? it only is if you don't fall for each other and i'm so pass that. i think i such just enjoy and remember my self that this is it.

after a few more drinks and chatting about his team and his particular life style, he asked about my life and what's to come of my career, i told him about my not knowing what to do when i leave for argentina, my family and other friends, my hobbies even tho it was f1, he didn't seem creep out about me knowing stuff, there some changes i wanna do in my life but i haven't figured it out yet.
sometimes change is good, right?

we left the bar and started walking back to the hotel when pierre grab my hand and pulled me closer, he put us hand on my face and kissed my so passionately that the kiss in the bar felt like a peck on the check.

"let's go to my room?" i ask very much hopping he would agree.

"yes love" i'm dead.

we rush to the elevator, waited for the doors to shut, we couldn't keep our hands to our selfs, the way that pierre makes me feel hasn't never happend with anyone else, the doors open and we went straight to my room, it was empty i took a quick look at my phone and sydney was in charles room, penelope and candace are with the guys in lando's room, perfect.

i took him to my room and he sat on the bed and i stand in front of him between his legs we kissed very gently when all of sudden he grabbed my legs and put me in the bed, we started kissing like it was going to be are last kiss, i wanted him and he wanted me.

he took my cloth of leaving me only in my bra and pantis, i took his shirt off and i can say it's better then the pictures, he took his pants off and i turn to sit on top of him, by this time he was hard and i just said with a heavy breath "want you... now".

———————————————————————————
hey guysss
i'm hoping u like this chapter, it was only about the date and finally the had meaningful sex.

again let me know if there's something u don't like and i'll see to make some changes or stuff you'll like to see.

and just so you i'll probably be uploading chapters everyday, at least for this hole week, if something changes i'll let you guys know.

thanks again 🤍
-an