- thirty -

aubrey's pov:

on monday morning we left pascal at the airport arranging to see her after monza with my parents whom i still need to call and ask if they can travel. with pierre our flight is in a few hours, we're going back home to milan for a couple days and then to monza on thursday.

we went to get some breakfast from the hotel buffet and thank god morning sickness was a no show i'm getting tired of being gross out at food, it's ruined me some of my favs. i started to see a bump which is crazy and it's weird how hard my stomach is but now i should be carful with what in wear you even more when i go out with pierre, you never know when someone is taking your picture.

after breakfast we went back to our room to get our stuff and check out, we headed to the airport and i couldn't be more excited to go back home, it's still a weird feeling calling milan my home but i'm getting there i'm just happy to pick a room for the baby so i can put everything we bought for it and start with decorating.

speaking for baby i change my appointment with the doctor for my two month check up for before the race start instead of after, and this is when you get to know the sex of the baby so i need to ask pierre if he wants to know now or at birth i good with ether. it would be nice that in every trip we take i could buy something for the baby i think it seems cool to be honest.

we just arrived in milan taking an uber to pierre's house... well now our house i guess, that doesn't feel right to say. i got started to organize the house, do our laundry it's been a long two weeks so i need to get the cloth clean before we leave again.

i went into the kitchen for a snack when pierre sneak behind me putting his hand on my stomach and his chin in my shoulder.

"hey mommy" he said making me cringe a little.

"omg no hahah it's too early for that" i turned around to face him putting my hands on this neck "so i have my two month appointment this week, do you want to now the baby's sex or just wait?" i said.

"umm i don't know, wait?" he said.

"fine by me i was going to buy this in neutral colors anyway" i said "an other thing which room is it going to be the nursery?" i lowered my hands also to his side.

"it has to be the one closet to our" he said unwrapping his arms from me grabbing my hand walking towards the rooms.

"most definitely... this one" i said opening the door to the room me next to ours.

"mmm i was thinking at one" he said pointing to the one across from this room "this one is a bit to big, i don't think that's normal, don't you think?" he ask.

"i don't think this baby is going to normal... but we can try" i said walking to the other room "i like this one too".

he walked towards me grabbing my face "promise me will try to raise him or her the most normal way posible, at least when it starts school" he said looking at me in the eyes.

"yeah... of course we can do that, but you have to remember that there's going to be stuff we can't change because of your... our lifestyle which is okay, we'll do okay" i said taking his hand on my face and kissing it.

"i love you" he said kissing my forehead.

"i love you".

after a few days of deep cleaning the house and getting our stuff ready for monza i decided to call my parents and ask them about visiting.

"hola ma, how are you?" i said sitting down in the outside patio.

"hola hija everything is good here, how are you are you taking care of your self?" she said putting the phone in my dads face.