- eighteen -

aubrey's pov:
well... clearly team orange won!! the others jumped in the pool, but not after taking two shots each, i let pierre do it only this time, and then we sang karaoke. who new that charles could sing the hole song of asereje, it was sooo hilarious, lando on the other hand only sang adele songs so loud it could break glass. at the end we all finish singing some spice girls, the smoother operator song that lando sent a video to carlos after. it was a very good way to end a already perfect day.

the next morning we had some quiet breakfast just us girl while pierre left to take the boys to the airport, charles ask sydney to go with him but she kindly declined because she wanted these last days all four of us together, but we will all see each other at the race.

(my everything)

we had just this weekend left in milan and then it was belgium next for the grand prix

we had just this weekend left in milan and then it was belgium next for the grand prix. it's the first race after summer break and the emotion is just out of this world, the excitement, the fans, the NERVESSS, the fucking adrenaline ughhh so cool, i'm sooo happy.

i couldn't really process, until now, that i was going to my first race because of all that's been happening but decided to put those problems in a small box and leave it for another time heh that's how i'm copping if your wondering, they ruined my vacation long enough and no one is going to ruin my first gp, so now i just want to enjoy what's left with the special people around me.

on sunday pierre's leaving for the race and we're joining on tuesday so that we can explore the city before all the craziness.

we decided on selling the tickets that we bought, pierre's team didn't really approve of me going to the general area at all, more now because of the baby so we all decided that friday and saturday, with the girls, we would watch it together anywhere they would let us, and friday ilies and me are joining pierre's garage, while sydney would be with charles, and penelope with candace would be at lando's garage. all very exciting.

later in the day we still needed to figure out what we were going to where to the grand prix but that was something to worry about later, now all we wanted to do was relax at the pool in silence, just enjoin are presence. until...

"how are you feeling?" penelope ask breaking the silence as we were all laid in a tanning bed each.

"i'm guessing that was a question for me?" i ask she nodded "i'm okay over all, a lot happend and is still happening but the bad things are stuff out of my control and quit frankly nothing i did so whatever at this point" i said trying to get over everything.

"do you see bump yet? you look the same to me" candace ask as she tied her hair in the bun.

"i was looking at my self when putting on the bikini and there's nothing there but like i can feel myself different and just grabbing my stomach feels weird but a good weird" i said while a smiled escaped my mouth as i touch the higher part of my stomach.