- twenty four -

aubrey's pov:

my alarm woke me up, i turned it off we had 4 hours to get to the airport it was the last time i was gonna see my friends for a very long time and it was the start of my new life, with new people and i have a feeling i'm gonna be alone more than anything or at least feel it with this life style.

i sat up on the bed analyzing the room and i was alone, not even 10 min in my day, i got the covers of me as i moved my legs out of bed when my feet tough something making me scream. it was pierre and he was sleeping on the floor. okay so that's are relationship. not wanting to go, apart from sad but also angry to the airport, i just walked pass him. i really didn't want to talk to him.

i went to the bathroom to get my self fiscally and mentally ready for this flight that i really didn't think i should go but whatever. last night was... awkward, i was always making distance with pierre which wasn't very hard to do having the friends that i do, every time he tried to sit next to me one of the girls would win him and take the sit. we didn't even come
back together, hence me not knowing he was sleeping in the floor.

i heard his alarm go off and i started to hurry, i finish tying my hair up grabbing my suitcases and my neck pillow, i was about to leave.

"hey" i didn't even dare to look back, i just now i would fall again in a second.

"wait for you at the lobby" that's all i said before closing the door behind me.

i sat at the waiting area in the lobby as i texted the girls where i was, they were about to come down also. just when i sat back and tried to take a breath, all of the sudden my body got hot, my stomach started to hurt, i rush to the restroom running across the lobby as i went in throwing open the stall door and vomited.

great morning sickness, it's getting real.

i cleaned my self up and headed back to where i left my stuff, charles and the girls were already there.

"hey sorry, apparently i have morning sickness" i said with a disgust face.

"omg are you okay?" sydney ask moving her hand up and down my back.

"yeah it's not that bad just wasn't expecting it" i grabbed my water bottle taking a big sip.

we all sat waiting for pierre and lando to come down, i just hope they would come together and they didn't, lando had already been waiting for us at the buffet, none of us where hungry so we just waited for pierre to come down.

ilies left last night after the race he had to go back home and do whatever is that he does, i really didn't got to now him, but i just know his a good guy.

the elevator ding opening it's door to a full black dressed pierre, black hoodie and sweats with the classic black and white vans, which i was wearing also with a black hoodie but grey pants.

i don't know but i couldn't look away, his walk just made me want to run up to him and hug him so hard, his face looked tired and angry, i guess sleeping on the floor does that to you. i quick look away before he notice. he said his hello's and he headed to the airport.

liked by landonorris and 13

liked by landonorris and 13.567 others
basta lo que las voy a extrañar
(stop i'm gonna miss you guys so much)

sydneyharrison_: don't party too hard 😩
pierregasley: don't worry i'll take care of her.
candacemorris13: we're going to miss you so much.
danielriccardo: guess we'll have to take a trip to 🇦🇷

i was liking the comments left by my friends in my new post when i saw pierre's... all i can say is he can shove that little comment up-

"hey... it's boarding time" candace said.

okay so the girls are flying back to argentina, lando and charles  have a thing back in monaco whatever that means, they'll go to the netherlands on wednesday which means i'm flying alone with pierre to the netherlands.

perfect

"jesus christ aubrey take care of yourself, and if you change your mind just con back home" penelope said as she hugged me very tight.

"i will i promise" the four of us hugged tight with a few tears.

"i'll see you in a month?" i ask sydney, the only thing that's gonna get me through the next two races is that sydney is coming back but she still doesn't now if to live or not.

i really hope she stays because i have cero girl friends here so. we all said our good byes for the hundred time and parted ways to board our flights.

pierre and i walked to our gate giving out tickets to the women, i walked a little faster just so we wouldn't be next to each other, enough with having to sit together. as we found our seats pierre told me sit down and he would put my suitcase away i didn't bother to complain because i can't actually be lighting heavy stuff anyway. just because of that reason.

just to avoid a awkward and tense moment with pierre i decided to put my headphones, blanket and neck pillow, i turn facing the other side.

as much as i don't want to talk to him it's breaking my heart that this is the level that we're at, what's the point of even being here or doing all the traveling if we can't stan each other or at the very least respect each other it hurts so much i hate it, i hate how he's been treating me doing stuff that hurts me and not caring if it does but the worst part is that i don't hate him, not even a little bit not even at all.

it scars me that if we try to talk it out i'm obviously going to forgive because sadly he has that power over me, but i don't want him to put me in this position again and unfortunately that's not something you can promise or even if he does the trust issues that he's provoking are gonna get the best of me.

we really need to talk but it would be better if i just wait after the next two races because i don't want to jeopardize anything involving f1, that would be a low blow.

after all we're all here because of formula 1, right?.

———————————————————————————
hey again!!

here's an other one just because.
hope you like it, let me know if you think i should do longer chapter, kinda feel they're to short after reading other story's. anyway lmk.

thanks for reading.
-an