- twenty six -

aubrey's pov:

the week went on pretty good i accompanied pierre to work and then we would go for lunch or dinner at a different place each time, my morning sickness got a lot better but the smell of surten foods are still a work in progress.

i've been able to meet some more drivers like alex and george who were with their girlfriends, their very nice people and i made a special connection with lily which is great because i need a girl friend it's getting lonely without my friends so is good i get to met new people but i can't wait for sydney to come back. specking of drivers i saw lando leaving his garage the other day and i waved at him from afar but he just lifted his head and keep on walking, he haven't really talk since the party in spa or texted but i don't know i feel like he's mad or something, the thing is i really can't say why, nothing has happened for him to upset with me and if we were than i would think he's mature enough to tell me... yeah highly unlikely, i'll call him later.

by this time is was already thursday which meant it was the day pascal was arriving and we had to hangout... alone... without pierre... after she basically called me a gold digger. i literally don't know what to talk about with her, should i even mention the baby? i kinda wanted to go buy something for the baby like have souvenir from each country we go, but she's so against the pregnancy i don't think it would de a good idea. i promise pierre i'll try my best to get along but i'm not gonna let her for one second talk down on me i don't deserve that and like it or not i'm pregnant with the child of her child, her grandchild.

if only i could say that to her face hehe.

apart from that... being in the paddock again was everything i could ever dream of, pierre tried to show me every place i was allowed to go and he even let me get in the car! he showed me how the stirring wheel worked... didn't really understand what he was talking about sometimes but he looked cute doing it.

and things between pierre and me have been really nice, no drama, no fighting, he takes naps on my legs and talks to my stomach which i'm still trying to not feel awkward with, it's not that i don't like it but i didn't ever think i would be in this position anytime soon in my life so i'm just adjusting to the changes that keep on coming and it's okay to take a little time for some of them, some aren't as easy than other but i'm strong so will see. at least that what i keep saying to my self.

liked by pierregasley and 14

liked by pierregasley and 14.274 others
don't mind me

syndeyharrison_: it suits you ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
danielriccardo: i think you'll look better in my car, definitely
pierregasley: 🫶🏼🫶🏼
landoxcarlos: omg!!!!! he commented, their definitely dating
user19435: she confirmed the other day their in a "situationship" love that ❤️❤️

"do i really have to go?" i asked pierre with a sad and worried face "does she now im picking her up from the airport? i don't want her to be surprised".