Chapter 11: Wife Test?!

Finally, today was the first day that we would present the poem that we had been memorizing for weeks. But alas, it was by batch, and the batch was arranged by alphabetical order. It would be mixed a guy first then to be followed by a girl and so on and so forth. And because It had to be started from the letter A down to Z, it was clear that I was in the last batch.

I wanna do it now!!!

Oh well... I was just an audience for today. Most of my friends with last names that were in the first batch changed their clothes, and being the good friend that I am, I helped them keep their clothes.

Going back to the classroom to wait for our teacher to arrive, I saw that Chris had also changed. That's right, his last name is Calderson!

He was wearing a red three-fourth polo shirt with black alignments, dark-blue jeans, and black polished loafers. If I had to be honest, dang he looked hot! But he's a pervert for goodness sakes!

Chris approached me with his white polo uniform in his hand and gave it to me. "Uhm? What am I supposed to do with this?" I asked annoyed.

"Fold it." he plainly implied.

"And why would I do that for you?" I raised a brow.

He stuck his hands together like praying and begged, "Please, help me just this once..."

I rolled my eyes and gave in to his request. I did it sloppily because I didn't even want to do it. When I finished, he looked at the polo then to me. "What? I folded it for you didn't I?"

"Hmmm..." he held his chin, "This isn't how you fold a polo."

I know. I messed up on purpose.

I made an excuse, "Well, I only hang my dad's polo shirts and don't fold them."

He then folded his polo properly, a little messy in the process, but much more proper than what I did and told me afterwards, "Well, this test proves that you're fit to be my wife."

"Excuse me?"

"You are excused." He laughed and went away before I could even oppose to his words.

I thought that he was treating me as a maid? I would never dream of becoming your wife!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Arriving at our school's Audio Visual Theater or AVT, we found our seats and waited for our classmates to recite the poem on stage.

Watching all my classmates perform on there kinda feels nostalgic and funny at the same time. Nostalgic, because it's nice to have confidence and mastery while performing in front of people; and funny, because some would forget their lines or mess up reciting certain lines on stage, or keep doing similar gestures that would make our teacher irritated and they would get scolded.

I'm not making fun of them, okay? But would you laugh a bit if your classmates would be in that situation too? I know you would, don't hide it.

Sam, who had properly memorized the poem and did everything smoothly while practicing with me, made lots of errors and a few mental blocks. Don't even ask why, it's so obvious. But if you don't know, I'll tell you. It's because Chris was listening to her very seriously. She was even blushing the entire performance! Hahaha!

After the first batch had finished their performance, everyone decided to change back into their uniforms, for classes weren't finished yet.

I got to the classroom a little earlier than the others, and I decided to help my friends with their stuff while they would change again. Then suddenly, the door flew open and startled me. It was Chris. He immediately locked his eyes on mine. He grabbed his bag with his change of clothes in it, then grabbed me by the arm and dragged me away.

He ran fast, so I had to run fast too to catch up, and his grip on my wrist was to tight! I turned pale when he almost pulled me inside the men's changing room by the hall. "What's up? Come with me."

"Are you crazy?! I wouldn't go in the MEN'S changing room!"

"Oh, right! Heehee." he let me go, "Wait for me here."

"Okay. But hurry up!"

I waited for him outside the changing room, and because the girl's changing room was all the way at the other end of the hall, guys were staring and whispering at me while I waited by the side of the door.

Darn Chris! This is embarrassing!

I started to blush in embarrassment at what I have gotten myself into.

Shortly, Chris came out and we walked back to the classroom. He then gave me his clothes (and I mean his polo and his jeans!) to fold, and again I messed up on purpose.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In the afternoon when the teacher didn't arrive yet. Me, Emily and Sam were sitting on the floor again, and Chris sat with us and repeated his he's the dad, I'm the mom, Emily's the child, and Sam's the grandma. I just let it go this time. No point in reacting.

But this time, Sam reacted. She got angry that she hit Chris in the head. "Saaaammm... That hurt..." he whined while rubbing his head.

"Hmph!"

"Jade... My mom's mad at me."

I just ignored him this time and played with Emily. Suddenly, Chris sits on my lap. "Hey! Get off!" I pushed him off. Then he starts playing with me.

What are you playing at Chris?

Then he holds my cheek, smiles and says, "This is what couples do."

"Ew! I don't like you that way!" I slapped his hand away and he pouted.

Then Spencer, also one of my childhood friends, came near pouting. I asked him whatever the matter was, and he then raised his index finger and held it up close to my face, pointing in between my eyes that made me stare at it. "Uhm? Is everything okay Spencer?"

He put down his hand and sighed, "Tess gets angry when I do that to her. But you don't."

I laughed, "Why would she? There's nothing wrong in doing it?"

"Tell that to her!"

I just laughed at him pouting.

"Of course Jade wouldn't get mad for that!" Chris cut in, "This'll make her mad!" Chris then poked my chest in between my boobs! I slapped his face as hard as I could again, and he just laughed at me!

"You stupid perv!"

Seriously! This guy just loves to get hurt!

"Whoah dude! You a maniac? That's disrespecting a descent girl." commented Spencer.

"Nah! She's used to it."

"NO I AM NOT!" I retorted.

"Pft. Oh please."

I narrowed my eyes at him, giving him the death glare and he just shot me back a wink. He then poked my belly and asked, "Our baby?"

I smacked him again, "We don't have a child! And I will NEVER bear your child!"

Can I kill this dodo? Like, right now?

_______________________

Hey guys!!!

Chris is SUCH a perv right? Haha...

Don't forget to... Comment! Like! Vote! and Share!!! ;)

Kurisu-chan ^_^