Chapter 76: Outing

After we arrived at our hotel, we rested a bit and thought about our plans for today and tomorrow. "So, what we doing today mom?" I ask her as I roll on the bed.

"Well, today, we'll be having dinner at a mall where we'll shop for groceries, and if there's a good movie, we'll watch it." This has been our routine every time we'd vacation out of our hometown. We'd go to the hotel first to rest and settle down, then eat out, and do groceries, and if we see a movie we like that's showing, we buy tickets. My mom is my sister, my cousin, my best friend, and the person I cherish the most. I am lucky to have such a loving mom, and I love her so much.

"Alrightie! How about tomorrow?" I ask with a childish voice.

"Well, first thing in the morning after having breakfast, we'll go to the hospital for our check-ups. It might take the whole day, so we have to be there early in the morning."

"Around what time?"

"Maybe we'll leave for seven o'clock at best?"

"Okie dokie! What time should I set the alarm?"

"Does 5:30 sound alright?"

"Y---eah? I think so..."

We then fix ourselves up a bit before leaving the hotel, and leave together to bond as we always do.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"*sigh* It's like mom's been in there forever..." I exhale out of boredom from waiting for my mom to finish up on her check-ups. I finished this morning, but it's already 3:28 in the afternoon now, because the doctors wanted to talk to mom about our check-ups.

I went to check on something real quick on facebook before opening my wattpad to read stories.

Seriously, the news feed I have are filled with pictures that my classmates or family members post. It's either boredom selfies, vain selfies, or fun groupies.

But after scrolling and scrolling, something actually caught my eye.

"Can't wait to have a guy's day out with you guys! :D"

It was posted by Chris and he tagged Thomas and his little brother, Manuel.

Well, this'll be fun. Let me read the comments on where they'll have their outing...

Ugh... I sound like a stalker...

Friend 1: Where will you guys hang-out?

Chris: Beverly Center

Friend 2: Can I hang-out with you guys?

Friend 3: Hey bro! Include me too! ^^

Chris: Sorry, but we already planned this as a male family outing...

Friend 3: Boo!!! -.-

Friend 4: Have fun you guys! ;)

I don't wanna be a party pooper, but I do want to surprise him. So, I'm sorry if I ruin your outing Chris...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So? Where are we going today?" mom asks me.

"Beverly Center... Can we?"

"Well that sounded straight. You usually let me decide where to go. Why'd you decide yourself?" she asked me, as she was really shocked of my determination, since I would usually answer a 'You decide' once mom asks where we're going.

"Well..." I fidgeted, "Chris will be there..."

My mom sighed and then laughed at me, "I thought it was something else!"