Chapter 54: Apologetic Video

"Excuse me?" our school principal who was walking around called out to me.

I was the only one left inside the classroom at the time, while my classmates were still down the school grounds. It became a habit of mine to be inside the classroom before anyone else early in the morning.

"Yes, Sir Carter?" I got up from my seat and walked towards him who was standing by our room door.

"There will be teachers from other schools that are going to visit and examine our school and everything and everyone in it. Can you please get six plastic chairs to ready in your room for them? And also call help to arrange your room while you're at it."

"Yes sir." I replied and he soon left me to visit other classrooms.

I went down to get the chairs and went back up to arrange them and the room. I didn't call anyone to help me because I knew that I could do all that by myself.

This is so annoying...

But... Oh well....

Moments later, bro-Richard came in, "Hey sis! Ma'am Kimberly told me to clean our room for the visitors to come."

"Oh! That's great! You can help me clean."

"Did ma'am call you too?"

"Nah... The principal did..." I sighed heavily.

A few minutes later while we were cleaning, someone else came in, it was Mae. "Hi Mae!" I greeted her.

"Hello Mae." Richard greeted her.

"G-Good M-Morning!" she sounded so nervous.

I couldn't help but giggle to myself. Mae looked like she was going to pass out, so I helped her, "Hey Mae? Can you help us out and clean too?"

"Y-Yeah! Sure." she said as she slowly walked to me, also stealing quick glances at Richard.

"Psst..." I teased her and she blushed at me and whined for me to stop. We both laughed afterwards and Richard was left out, making him whine to be included in the conversation, "Sorry! But that was girl talk..." I laughed.

"Unfair! Can't a guy like me be included too?"

"Nope~!" I pointed out, but we just laughed and continued to clean.

When the bell rang, our classmates soon filled the spacious classroom and our teacher came in explaining what would be happening today.

Three periods went by with the teachers sighing in relief that no one has entered our class yet to be observed. Of course, everyone in class was tensed up too, because being observed by other people and them judging you is quite scary.

On break time, after I kept my things, Chris dashed to me and pulled me out of my seat. "Wha-? Where are you taking me Chris?!" I ask him anxiously.

"Come with me to the library!"

"What for?!"

"You'll see!"

I then looked around the room, mostly for Mae to tell her that I'll be back later. But instead, I found Sam, and she was glaring at us, but she didn't follow us.

As we reached the library and found a table to sit by with no one else close by, he told me that he had a big fight with Amy. "Could you give me some advice on how we'd make up?"

I snickered, "Sure... I'll help out." and he shot me back a weak smile.

I then thought of ways for them to be okay again and he was listening very attentively. Minutes later, Marvin entered the library and saw us, "Hey~... What's with you two~?" he teased.