Chapter 13: Coconuts

The school year was coming to an end, just one more month and I'll be a second year next year. Time seems so fast when things get interesting. I kinda found it sad that I wouldn't see my friends for a while.

Arriving at the classroom and waiting for our teacher to arrive, Chris greeted me a good morning and recommended we play the coin tossing game again. I just stared at him with sleepy eyes. He just smiled and took out his coin and flipped it towards me again on purpose!

What is wrong with your brain?!

Good thing it landed stuck on the upper part of my torso, no where near my chest. That would've been embarrassing and complicated, again.

I went to talk with my friends, since I had no idea what I would do today for entertainment. So, this was my chance to bond with my friends.

"Hmmm..." Chris chimed in, "Jade, is that part of you artificial?"

"A part of me? Artificial? I'm completely natural for your information!" I spat.

"Well... I know you love me —"

"I DO NOT!" I cut in before he could speak any further.

My friends just laughed at our tiny argument.

When Chris finally went away. I then asked Justin what Chris meant by artificial, since Justin was also a pervert at heart, but a 'closet perv' cause he never shows it to anyone except for me and Cody.

"You don't know?"

"Duh! I wouldn't ask if I already knew."

"Uhmm... Well..." he mumbled.

"C'mmon! Tell mwe alweady!!!" I pouted.

"It's your coconuts?" he said straightly.

"Coconuts? I don't have coconuts."

"I think he means your boobs, Jade." Emily stated.

"Yeah! I mean, they're big!" laughed Faye.

"They're perfectly natural dang it! A-And t-they're not that big! T-They're normal sized!" I was flustered.

"Nope! They're huge!"

"No they are not! Stop talking about my boobs already!"

My friends just laughed at me with my embarrassed face and reaction. I soon just laughed along with them.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Because it was a Friday, we all wore our sweat suits, and since our Science teacher already gave us honor students an advanced exam, we had plenty of rest time. The non-honors were having their exams right now. We were only around more or less fifteen people in class.

Some fiddled with their phones, some talked, some did other forms of recreation, and some slept. I was one of those who slept too. I slept on the floor by the further most end of the classroom so I couldn't be a hindrance to anyone.

Even though my eyes were closed, I could tell that someone was standing beside me, because they blocked the light that shone on my face. Suddenly, I also felt feet standing side by side to my stomach! It was Chris.

Oh, so he's finished with the exam...

Wait! That's not the point here!!!

"HEY!!!"

"Relax. I won't do anything." he said flatly.

I believed him, since he wasn't in playboy mode. He then sat on my knees, since I was laying down with my knees popping up. He's making me a chair. But, it felt awkward when he stared at me blankly while I was lying down and he was seated on my knees.