Chapter 39: Big?!

"Will you stop it with the poking of my stomach, Victor?!" I glare at Victor who has poked my stomach for the nth time today, "It's becoming really annoying." But even though how much scolding I give him, he just stares at me flatly then suddenly gives a smirk. Crazy!

"Hey Jade!"

"Hi Chris." I say to him as he approaches me with a wide grin.

"Would you punch me if I told you to?" he asks like wanting me to actually do it.

"Would I? Like, yeah I would! Want me to do it now?" I ask eagerly.

"No! No! No! I was only asking! It was just a joke!" He backs away as I curl my hands into a fist and walk towards him. What? He was asking, and I gave him an honest answer!

"See Mindy?! They're flirting with each other again! I just can't stand how she lies about it!" shouts Faye loud enough for me to hear, even though she's only two meters apart from where we're standing. Like, seriously, it's only been two weeks since Faye has been bad mouthing me! And she still hasn't gotten bored? Even when our other friends go near me, she started bad mouthing them as well.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Gee, Faye's hasn't even calmed down for two weeks now." sighed Tess.

"Yeah, even I was scolded ten times more for not doing what she wants, and I'm not her servant whom she can boss around!" explains Mae.

"Faye's just a stuck up b*tch, who's spoiled by how well we treat her." said Sam.

"I guess she just wants all the attention to herself and not to others." I say running my hands through my hair in stress.

"Sorry guys, but I have to go back to the cafeteria, where Faye is. I don't want Faye to bad mouth me yet, even though she's at the wrong." Tess said, waving us a goodbye.

"I have to go as well, the librarian told me to help her with arranging some things and I promised I'd help her in my free time." Mae stood up and apologized.

"It's alright, we understand." I reassured her. Now, out of all our friends, me and Sam just stayed behind to think things through.

"Hey guys! I'm back from the cafeteria!" Chris waved at us cheerfully as he sat with me and Sam, "Hey? Why are you guys so blue?"

I stayed silent, but Sam answered for me, "Faye's just being a spoiled pain in the butt."

"Ahh... I see, I see. It's a girl fight and you guys are stressed out! What you need is a back rub!" he said as he walked behind Sam and rubbed her back, and after Sam's, he did mine. After, he sat back down and wanted to ask us about it further.

"Sorry, but I'm not opening up." said Sam. Victor then joined in shortly and sat beside Chris, who was facing me and Sam.

"Sorry, but what's your name?" Chris asked Sam nonchalantly. Sam's eyes widened at his question, but she just told her her name. "I'm sorry, but Jade? Who is she? He said pointing to Sam."

"Don't be full of yourself Chris! That's Sam!" After I said that, I hear a loud slam. Sam just slapped the desk with full force and stood up and walked away. "Chris! Why would you do that?!"

"Whaaaat??? I just wanted to be alone with you and her out of the way!" he said as he sat beside me.

"It's that attitude of yours that makes my friends hate me! Can't you be nice to them as well for a change?! And Victor is here with us too, and you're not bad mouthing him!" I argued.

"Victor's fine! Your other friends are fine! Except Faye, she's a b*tch. Sam is just a little creepy at times, she always stares at me, that it gives me chills." he pointed out. I just bowed my head in silence, not coming up with anything to say in defense. He then grabs my hand, and widened his eyes in shock, "Your hand is ice-cold!"