Chapter 57: Defend

"Come with me!" said Chris, and I had no choice but to follow him as he was already dragging me somewhere with my notebook and pen still in hand.

"Wha-... Where are we going?!"

"To the library!" he beamed happily. Break time has just started, but he immediately pulled me somewhere without letting me keep my things.

As we reached the library and found a place to sit, minutes later, Isaac, Sam, and Jenny came in and sat with us. Chris high-fived Isaac but didn't pay attention to the girls. "You could've let me keep my things before heading here y'know!" I complained.

"Nope! Can I borrow your notebook and pen?"

"What for?"

"I wanna draw Amy's name on the back~!"

"Wha-? No! Don't waste my pages!"

"C'mmon please! Just one page! I'll let you play on my iPad." he bribed me.

"Fine! Gimme!" we exchanged stuff and he continued on his project, while the rest of us played Temple Run and compared scores with each other as we died in the game. Sometimes Sam would pass and just stare at Chris drawing so seriously.

I was sitting beside Chris while the three sat in front of us. When it would be my turn to play, Chris would be such an immature perv and make me mess up my game by tugging on my bra's lock or would either hold my hips. It still made me uncomfortable, so I would slap his arm for harassing me and messing up my game.

"Hey! Hey! Jade?"

"Whut?"

"Baby girl doesn't like it if I say bad words. So, could you flick your fingers on my lips every time I curse? But not too hard please!" he asked.

"Okay..."

He joined in playing Temple Run with us too, and when he died in the game, he immediately cursed, "Sh*t!"

"Uh-pu-pup!" I pointed out.

"F*ck!"

"Chris! Language!"

He bowed his head, "Darn..." then he looked up, "That's not a bad word!"

"I know! But I'll have to flick your lips two times~."

"Fuuuuudgeeee....."

"Chris..." I stared at him, irritated.

"Fine... Hit me." he said as he closed his eyes to ready himself and I flicked his lips twice. "Ow! That hurt!"

"Relax... It had to hurt, but I didn't give it my all..." I snickered.

As break time was over, we headed back to the classroom. While we went up the stairs, somebody held my waist and tickled me, causing me to almost fall off the stairs.

Chris was beside me, so I turn to who it was to give him or her a good painful slap on the arm. It was stupid Isaac. "Stupid Isaac! I could've lost balance and fell!" I said as I gave him a hard slap.

He winced from the pain, but then wiggled his eyebrows as he said, "But you didn't fall..." I had to slap him again.

Inside the classroom, keeping my stuff, Victor sat beside me and called out to me. As I faced him, he looked at me seriously with a weird smile. I then raised my brow at him, noting that I wasn't amused. What he did next made me laugh a playfully push him, he did kissing actions in front of me. Seriously, Victor is cute, but a bit childish, or maybe a lot?

Because the teacher didn't arrive yet, I decided to go behind the curtains to stare off outside. Then someone popped in the curtains with me, "Hey? Why the long face?" it was Marvin.