BONUS STORY (part-2)

As I tried to get up to go to the bathroom, Chris grabbed my hand and continued, "Hey! I didn't even say my dare yet!"

My eyes widened and was shocked. He then said, with a mischievous smirk, "Bathroom, you and me, seven minutes in heaven."

The guys teased, "Oooohhh!!!!"

I had to oppose, "WHAT?! NO WAY!!!"

"C'mmon! I only said that we were gonna be alone in the bathroom for seven minutes in heaven. I didn't dare you of anything else now did I?" he reasoned.

"B-But... Alone with you for seven minutes can only spell danger."

"Quit being such a baby and just go Jade!" Sam said furiously. I turned to look at her with worry as she looked like she was about to cry. I wanted to hold her and apologize, but hesitated. Mae just then held Sam and motioned me to go while she would take care of her.

As we entered the bathroom, Isaac called out, "Seven minutes start now! But don't be too noisy alright?"

"Isaac!" I scolded.

He laughed, "Have fun~!"

I then motioned to the toilet and put the lid on so that I could sit down. Chris stood in front of the mirror and began to talk instead, "Don't forget, midnight tonight at lounge two."

"I know. I know."

"Promise you'll show up?"

"Yeah. Whatever."

"You sound so impatient... Is it that you want me to attack you right now?" he purred.

"No way! It's just... It's... Ugh... Never mind..."

"Hmm?" he said as I then notice him crouch down in front of me and examine my eyes. I then sit up straight and scoot back, with my face heating up intensely right now. He then slowly stood up and grabbed one of my wrists. I quickly stand up so I wouldn't get caught in the situation, but Chris tries to reel me in. Trying to fight back, I loose my footing and stumble along with Chris.

Chris is on top of me, with his head laying on my stomach. My face heats up even more. As he balances to get up with his arms, I then took the chance to back away from him, but I couldn't really back away completely, as I have just hit a wall. Chris then crawls towards me.

I then try pushing him away with my legs and arms. But, he then grabs my legs and sits on them and grabs hold of both my wrists and pinning me to the wall. "Struggling is useless..." he utters under his breath, "Don't worry Jade, I won't take away your first kiss in here. That would be rude."

I pause from struggling at focus my eyes on Chris. He then leans forward to kiss my forehead, "You're so smart." He leans to kiss my cheek, "You're so beautiful." He leans in to kiss the corner of my eye, "And very cute when afraid." He then leans in and whispers in my ear, which sends a chill down my spine, "I just wanna give you one thing right here..." he motions lower and kisses my collar bone which causes me to yelp.

"Please... No... Sam..." I tried to get the words out.

"You mean, Sam might get jealous when she sees a hickey from you?" I stay silent and he continues, "Well, you can just hide it with your hair."

"I don't want one either..." I beg.

"Nah... I want to give you one..." he then kisses my collar bone and licks it afterwards. After, he then starts to suck on it, making me really uncomfortable and wanting to push him away. But I am feeling very weak in this position to a point where I can only yelp in discomfort.

After what seemed like hours of him sucking on my that spot, Isaac called out, "One minute left you love birds~!"

Chris then got off and kissed me on the cheek once more before replying to Isaac, "Alright!" He stood up first and gave me a hand to stand up. I wiped away some stray tears from my face and ran to the mirror to check the spot. It was bright red! Chris has left a huge red hickey on my collar bone!