Chapter 59: Valentines Day

"Let's go to the cafeteria!" said Sam as she tugged on Mae, Jenny and me.

"Huh?" - Jenny.

"What for?" - Mae.

"I don't usually take snacks..." - Jade.

"Killjoys! I just want to buy you all something to eat or drink. I'll be paying!"

"It's fine Sam, I don't need to have snacks..."

"Jade... Don't be a wuss and just join us!" she teased me.

"Yeah! Let's go!"

"Yeah... Sam only does this when she feels like it~!"

"Fine... I'll join... But only juice for me!" I snorted.

"Yes. Yes. Ms. on a diet..."

"Hey... I'm trying to maintain a fit body here..." we all laughed at my statement.

In the cafeteria, we all found a place to settle in, and a while later, Sam came bringing our drinks. We all had apple juice to be fair. Moments later, Chris and Victor came in the cafeteria, as his eyes landed on us, he was somehow confused or shocked to see me.

Huh? I wonder what's wrong?

He gave a little chuckle, and then said, "Wow... Look who's finally taking her snacks..."

I never take my snacks on break time. I always thought it would be better to spend for lunch rather than snacks. Also, I'm not usually that hungry on break time...

"Pfft! What? Can't I have a free snack in peace?" I snickered.

"Ha! Whatever!" he spat before he and Victor bought snacks for themselves.

Going back to the classroom, classmates had a hot topic to talk about. Valentines Day. It was tomorrow, and everybody was very excited. Most especially, the ones with couples and crushes. Hah... This Valentine's gonna be another boring year...

"So... Who you guys gonna give chocolates to?" asked Jenny.

"I'm still thinking..." - Sam.

"You guys!" - Mae.

"Awe... Thanks Mae... You're always so sweet~!"

"Teehee~! Don't mention it..."

"I'm gonna give chocolates to all my friends..." I stated normally.

"Y-You mean us and your guy friends too?" asked Jenny.

"Yeah! Who else?" I say as if it was the most common thing in the world.

"Tsk. Tsk. You're always like this..." Jenny shook her head.

"What~~???" we all laughed afterwards.

"Jade~!!! Give me chocolates tomorrow~!!!" cheered Thomas.

"Me too~!" seconded Victor.

"Sure... What about my chocolates?" I pouted.

"We'll return them on white day!"

I had a flat expression on, "This isn't Japan. So there's no white day!"

Valentines Day is the day where girls give chocolates to guys and White Day is where guys would give chocolates to the girls. But I only know that that's only done in Japan!

"We promise!"

Liars...

"Whatever..." Chris was in the area and opened his mouth to say something, but I cut him off before he could even say anything, "You want chocolates too, right?"