Chapter 25: Harassment

Today is a Saturday, and George got permission from the dean that we would have our practices in school. There's only a few more weeks until we perform our dance in Literature and Arts.

We practiced a lot during the morning for two hours straight. Our dance only lasted fifteen minutes though, but George was a harsh leader that would want us to be perfect in every move we make in our practice. Most of the scolding would go to Chris, because he would always goof off or make random mistakes. I kinda felt sorry for the guy, but he deserves some harsh discipline once in a while.

After our practice, George called off lunch time and that we would gather back outside our classroom before two o'clock. We would practice in the hallway, adjacent to our classroom.

Chris then called out to me, like he was very excited to show me something. And he was! He pulled out his own made original manga (Japanese comic) and let me be the first to read it.

For an American, his grammar is a little off. And because he has a lot of wrong grammar, I would tease him by exclaiming "HUH?!?!" And because he got irritated of me exclaiming the word a lot, he would imitate me exclaiming the word.

The last exclamation I made that he followed was quite abrupt. As he said the word, his face zoomed in on mine and his nose hit the side of my eye. Well, that made me shut up. He just smirked as I straightened myself out.

After I read his story quietly, I gave it back to him and commented, "It's quite unique, and okay. But, I have to ask..."

"Sure! What is it?"

"Are you planning on composing an ecchi (like erotic) manga?"

He smirked, "What gave it off?"

I was face-palming myself in the inside, "The part when the guy puts his hand under the girl's shirt..."

"Really~?!" he smiled deviously.

I just smacked the sketchpad back to him and went out to grab some lunch.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After lunch, I came back around one o'clock. I went inside our classroom to cool off by the air con. As I entered the room, I saw Chris and Thomas inside each by one air con, because we have two air conditioning units.

I walked to the air con where Thomas was at. Beats being beside Chris. But being by Thomas was a mistake too. He kept annoying me by poking my tummy. I know I'm growing chubby! Will you stop teasing me about it already?!

Shortly, the others started to arrive, but they stayed outside the classroom. Thomas went outside too, which leaves me alone with the pervert. WHY?!?!

As Chris stared at Thomas leave, he then faced me and said, "We're the only ones in here."

"You don't say." I added the sarcasm.

He started to walk closer to me. I face the air con and try to ignore him and see if it would work. Then I thought, Gosh Jade! You know that that fails every time!!!

When I opened my eyes to face him, he was already behind me. He embraced me from behind, making sure that I don't escape his grasp. He then attempts to kiss me, either on the cheek or on my neck, he doesn't care where as long as he gets to kiss me.

He's having fun harassing me and making me uncomfortable as I try to struggle out of his tight hold. I'm stupid for not following Thomas outside. But as the door opens, revealing the both of us, Chris immediately stops what he is doing. Thank goodness it was only Thomas. He then teased us, "Hey~! What were you guys doing~?"