Chapter 37: Bitter

Even though today was a weekday, chosen students were told to go to school for a certain activity. Of course, it would be added to our extra curricular activities, but it was also unfair for those not chosen, but wanted to go.

On break time, I was with Sam. We were just talking about how sleepy and bored we were from listening to the long seminar. We were listening to long boring speeches and talks throughout half of the morning and were bored out of our wits. My mind can't take it anymore.

We took out our lollipops and ate them. I even started a contest to who can finish their lollipop first without grinding them and just using our saliva. While just talking about random stuff and trying to melt our pops, Thomas came along and suddenly started poking me for no reason. It was still annoying and very ticklish, since it was one of my weaknesses.

"Stop it, you pug!" I scolded him.

"What~? I'm just poking." he reasoned out.

"Then I'll poke you too!" I said as I poked his side too.

"I'm just pushing." he said as he pushed me from my spot.

"Then I'll push too." I said as I pushed him too.

"I'm just pinching." he says as he pinches me lightly on the arm.

"Then I'll pinch too." I say as I pinch him hard on his arm. He's just messing around, maybe trying to get rid of the boredom too? I laugh lightly at the situation and Sam snorts at our play.

"I'm just gonna kiss you~!" he says as he puckers up his lips.

I stay still and blink twice and jump away from him as far as I could as I voiced out, "EEEEWWWWW!!!!!!"

Pretty childish right? But that's just me...

"Sorry Jade. I won't do it. Promise." he apologizes.

"Then behave yourself." I spat.

As I positioned myself back in my place to talk with Sam again, Thomas then starts poking me again. Annoyed, I declared, "Stop it Thomas! If you won't, you have a crush on me!" I say that to mostly get the guys to stop, because it would shock them or gross them out or something.

But, not to my expectations, Thomas smirks and says, "I won't stop! I have a crush on you. I love you! Now kiss me!" he says as he tries to come in for a kiss.

My face heats up at his confession and I push him away while I shouted, "EWW!!! No way! Not in a million years!"

The confession was a shock to me, and its obvious that he likes me because Isaac, Victor, Laurence, and even Chris had been telling me that, even with Thomas in front of me and he doesn't reject their assumptions. But his actions made me tense up and also hearing it directly form him was embarrassing, but it felt so weird and I didn't like the guy that way! Besides, he doesn't appeal to me!

"Alright Thomas, that's enough. I'll take it from here." said Chris as he appeared from out of nowhere as he tapped Thomas on the shoulder. Even though Thomas is older than Chris, it's confusing why he obeys him. Thomas just walks away mumbling to himself.

Chris' eyes then motion to the sticks of our lollipops and smirks. I raised my brow at his sudden expression and out of the blue, he winked and took away my lollipop!

I chased after him. Why? I wanted my lollipop back because one, I love sweets, two, I just challenged Sam and I want to win.

Chris stopped and then motioned that he was going to lick my lollipop! I didn't want his saliva on it, and the thought of him placing something that was just in my mouth was so lewd. My face heated up in an instant, and I stole the pop back and shot it back in my mouth. He tried to steal it back, but I locked it with my teeth. He gave up and did the same to Sam.

We were in our classroom at the time. The only ones there, were myself, Sam, Chris, and Victor. A bell was rung, indicating that we had ten more minutes of break time and needed to go back to the program. Me and Sam just waited for the second bell that would indicate five more minutes. We just sat by the teachers table and talked about how boring the next part would be and we might end up sleeping.

Chris then came near me and asked if he could have a goodbye kiss. He was going to head out first with Victor. Isn't the answer obvious? I let out a firm and obvious, "NO!"

Knowing Chris, he won't take no for an answer. He doesn't really let me choose. Well, he lets me choose, but always does it his way. He grabs both my wrists, and places my legs in between his, since I was sitting on a chair without anything in front of me, and comes closer to my face.

His eyes are locked on mine and his lips twitches, eager to kiss me. Heat immediately rises to my cheeks, and seeing as he was close enough and wouldn't back away, I quickly faced right. I didn't want to see his actions, so I closed my eyes and waited for him to kiss my neck. Seconds later, I felt his nose brush up my neck and butterflies swarm my stomach. Feeling his warm breath on my neck also made me feel weird inside. I bit my lip from the feeling I was having. The next thing I knew, I felt him kissing my neck.

I thought I had already gotten used to this situation, but knowing that it was in a different position and with Victor and Sam watching us, I felt uneasy, scared, and very embarrassed.

Moments later at what seemed like forever, he quickly let go and raised his hand to his mouth and it sounded like he was trying to spit out something distasteful. I pushed him away from me, stood up, and back away.

He was the first to talk, "It's so bitter!"

Confused, I knit my brows together and asked, "What?"

"You're neck's bitter! Were you sweating?!" he shot, still having a sour look on his face.

"No I wasn't! And it was probably just powder! But, you licked my neck?!?! I thought you kissed it?!!" I said, holding the part where he licked.

"Of course I licked it! And powder tastes bitter!" he said with a smirk.

Still blushing intensely, and holding that part of my neck, he chuckles as he and Victor walks out of the room.

I face Sam slowly and she gives me a cheeky smile and licks her lips teasing me.

"Shut up!" I say as I hit her gently on the arm. "Let's go down too. But let's use a different route." because I don't want to encounter Chris again. The entire way, Sam still teases me about the lick, not allowing me to forget.

Ughh... Stupid dodo brain Chris!

Always doing these things to me...