Chapter 27: Crush

After third period finished today, and break time starts, Chris ran to me, waving something he was holding in the air. As he was in front of me, he grabbed my hand and placed whatever he was holding inside of it. I had to jump and throw it though, I was afraid it was a cockroach or something creepy.

"Hey! What'cha do that for?" he whined as he went to pick up something that looked like a key. Oops! Was that the key he was going to give me?

He held the key in front of my eyes and nagged, "I told you I was gonna give it to you. Why'd you throw it away?"

"Sorry, I acted on impulse. I thought you gave me something creepy-crawly. My dad usually does that to me."

"Wow! What an amazing dad!" he laughed.

"But, would you keep this key for me?"

"Sure... Chris..."

"Promise you won't loose it!"

"I promise!" I smiled at him honestly and he gave me a smile back.

"Thanks Jade!" he said as he grabbed me in for a bear hug.

"Okay, you can let go now..." I patted his back. But before he could even let go, he gave me a quick peck on the neck. This time, I pushed him away, "Stop doing those kinds of things!!!"

"Awe... But I want to..."

"Well, you can't!!!"

He then smirked and motioned to me like saying 'Wait a minute and watch this'. So, I watched him the entire time. First, I saw he flirted with Sam. Of course, she blushed and was happy. Then, the unexpected happened... Chris bit on Sam's neck! She immediately pushed him away and ran out the classroom.

Chris came back to me. He seemed very happy, "Did'ja see that, Jade?"

"What are you tryin' tah be? A perverted vampire dodo-brain?!?!?!" I blurted out.

"Well, that wasn't very nice..."

"Sorry, I blew up there... You can be just so... Ugh... Never mind..." I closed my eyes and massaged my temples to be relieved from this stupidity. Before I could even open my eyes, Chris kissed my neck again. I pushed him away and nagged at him again, "Seriously?!?! What is WRONG with you?!?!?!!"

Faye and Sam then came to have a conversation. Ryan then popped out of nowhere saying he wanted to join in. He then asked all of us, "Which of your lips are not virgins anymore~?"

He had to ask that...

I was the only one who hasn't had a first kiss yet. Ryan was somehow shocked. Why? Is that thing common nowadays???!!!

"Her lips might still be a virgin, but not the other parts of her face!" said Chris proudly. I had to glare at him.

"And why is that?" Ryan had to ask.

Chris pointed at himself and said, "Because of me!" proudly while wiggling his eyebrows. I had to face palm this time, and Ryan looked at me with wide eyes and then his expression shifted. Is that jealousy? No. No. No. I must be hallucinating! Yep! That's it! I'm hallucinating!

"Okay... How about this? I give each one of you girls a smack on the lips~!" asked Ryan.

"Count me out." I said plainly.

"Tch! Kill joy!"

"I don't care..." I stuck my tongue out.

He then gave Sam a smack. She didn't react. Whoah! You used to this Sam?! Then, he gave Faye a smack. She then became like a shocked kind of giddy reaction. I found it funny. Ryan wanted to receive a kiss from Chris. Obviously, Chris didn't want to kiss a guy. But Ryan wouldn't stop begging, and so, to shut him up, Chris gave him a tiny peck. Sam and Faye started chanting, as for me, my face grew bright red.

This was gay moves right in front of me! GAY MOVES!!!

Then the bell rang for classes to resume and our teacher entered the room.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

At lunch break, Tess approached me and told me the biggest most weirdest secret I have ever heard! Faye has developed a crush on Chris!!! What is this blasphemy?!?! "Please don't tell her I told you,and more importantly, don't tell anyone else..."

"Cross my heart and hope to die..." I promised her.

"Great, and when she tells you, please act shocked like I haven't told you yet..."

"Roger that!" I saluted.

This was so messed up. Faye has finally developed a crush on the pervert! But why crush on a pervert?! There are plenty of other gentlemanly guys in the campus. Ugh... You know what? I don't even care anymore...

But, now that she mentioned it. I am seeing Faye and Chris together by the garden having lunch together, and Faye looks unimaginably happy... This is so weird!!!

George then calls for us to have one last short practice before everyone's dance performance this afternoon.

After the practice when the bell rang, Chris didn't want to go back before harassing me again. So, he pushed me to the wall and tried to kiss me again. I would keep on pushing his face away. But this time, Adam, a classmate of ours, had to interfere and push Chris towards me, allowing Chris' entire body stick to mine.

But what made me turn cold was that I felt an awkward bump on my body's lower half. Oh God! Oh noooooooooo!!!!!!!!! I pushed him way too hard this time that he fell on the floor. I ran to the classroom and sat on my seat feeling drained. My soul about to escape it's vessel.

I found it weird that everyone was changing into certain clothes. George came rushing to me, "Jade! Hurry up and change! We're third to perform!" I snapped back into reality and started changing. Faye helped me to change, she then confessed to our group of friends that she has a crush on Richard, our classmate and a dear friend of mine who acts like my own big brother. I am an only child though...

Obviously she's not ready to tell us and she's lying. We acted being shocked, except for Tess and started to tease her. As she helped in tying a cloth at my chest, Chris came near and stared at my chest. "Stop staring!" I scolded him. He glanced at me, then back to my chest and poked in the middle again. I bopped him on the head with my fists of fury.

Sam came near and hugged me. Chris then nagged, "Don't touch Jade, you joiner!"

"Will you quit treating Sam so harshly, Chris?!"

"But -"

I gave him the glare. He sighed, "Fiiiiineeee... Sorry Sam..." She just remained silent and did nothing. Chris is getting on my nerves on how badly he treats my friends. I don't care how much you hurt me, but when you hurt my friends, that's when you cross the line...

Each group then started to perform, and after all were done, we were told to go back to our rooms. The teacher said she'd finish the scores, but she won't tell us our ranks. Most of us 'booed' her, but she scolded us and we behaved ourselves.

Chris was also behaved for the rest of the afternoon as well...

Geez... He could try to be a little more nicer to Sam...

But I can't help but feel like he has a purpose for it somehow...