Chapter 40: Feeling of Guilt

Upon walking up to my classroom today, somebody poked me from behind. Because of intuition, I looked behind me, and the person came to walk beside me, and greeted me, "Hey! Good morning Jade!"

"Good morning Chris!" I replied. After smiling at each other, his eyes traveled elsewhere and looked as if observing something.

"Your boobs have gotten bigger now!" he stated out nonchalantly. I sighed out and bopped him on the head for that.

As we got to the third floor, I saw Miss Grace, the school's disciplinarian, in her office. So, after I would throw my stuff in the room, (Not literally throwing though alright? Just an expression.) I would go to her and tell on Chris again.

What?! I want him to get a good scolding in where he would actually stop!

"Hey Miss Grace!" I greeted her cheerfully as I entered her office.

"Hello Jade! Any juicy stories to tell me about? The ones about Chris?" she wiggled her eyebrows making me giggle.

"Actually, Yeah! I want you to scold him again in where he'd actually stop doing stupid things to me."

"Aww... But I can tell that he likes you!" she pouted.

"Yeah... Likes to toy with me!"

"He just has a weird way of showing how he cares for you."

"Maybe because he's a perv, or he actually is wrong in the head!" we both laughed at what I just said, and then I told her what happened last week on how Chris wanted me to touch his notch and how he showed me how big his junk was.

"I think he really has something wrong in the head. You never force a girl into those things, especially an innocent one like you, Jade." she shook her head, not wanting to believe what I just told her.

"I know! He's just on a higher perverted level than other pervs I notice here in school!"

"Don't worry Jade, I'll call him here later on on your break time to scold him once again." she heaved out a heavy sigh after.

"Thanks Miss Grace." I smiled weakly.

"Your welcome, dear." she waved me goodbye.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

At break time, as Miss Grace said so, she called Chris to come to her office, but normally, like she just wanted to say something not-so-important so the class wouldn't take it as anything. And Chris who was with his friends, happily waved them goodbye saying he'll be back in a jiffy.

After a while when Chris came back into the room, he looked like he heard awful news, which for him, really was. His friends rushed to him and asked if he was okay. He just glanced at them and then focused his eyes on me. Feeling guilty, I looked away. But at the corner of my eye, I saw him walking toward me. I wanna run away, but I can't. I have the need to scold him too.

Mae came to talk to me, and before I could even tell her to run away, Chris tapped my shoulder. I gulped down hard, and slowly faced him. I was a nervous wreck.

"What happened? Why did you tell Miss G?" he said, his face clearly upset.

For the first time, I felt scared and nervous of Chris being angry at me. I used to feel happy, but now was the complete opposite. I don't know why I felt like this. I then slowly opened my mouth to double his scolding and tell him how wrong his actions were toward me. He tried opposing and explaining how not wrong it was and kept making excuses through my rants.

After our short quarrel, he finally grew quiet and left me without another word. I just stared to where he was going. He then stopped and looked at me, I looked at him with worried eyes and he looked away and started to flirt with Sam.

I would say I'm free, but after what happened, I felt a little hurt though. But, I didn't mind it. I knew Chris was doing this to get my attention and get me to apologize to him. But why would I when it was him who's done something wrong?!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

At lunch time, me an Mae were watching a movie on her iPad. Chris walked towards us, I don't know what he wanted, but before he could even say anything, Mae scolded him on what he did to me as well. I guess that pissed him off even more, because he started ranting to me about it. He wouldn't stop and kept nagging to me to explain things to him.

"I already told you why! It's, It's... Ugh! We'll talk about this later. I'm watching a movie!" I focused my attention from him, to the movie.

"The movie can wait! I can't!" he clearly sounded pissed.

"Well, I can't wait for the movie!" I said, not even looking at him. Chris didn't say another word, and instead, walked away.

When the bell rang, me and Mae paused the movie and collected our things to walk to our classroom. "You sure that was a good thing to not talk to Chris like that? He sounded really angry."

"Well, he deserved it!" I scoffed.

In the classroom, Chris just sat in one place and didn't even talk to his friends. He really was down in the dumps today. Sam tried to go near and comfort him by hugging him, but it looked like it didn't work. Chris was having a bad day.

He was behaved and silent the entire afternoon.

When it was time to go home, he left the classroom first without saying goodbye to anyone. I felt really bad all of a sudden.

But I think he'll be all better tomorrow...

I hope so though...

__________________________

Hey guys!

Don't forget to Like + Share + Vote + Comment! :D

Please tell me what you think and don't be silent! ;)

~Kurisu-chan