Chapter 73: Confession

The second semester had already started for weeks now, and I haven't conversed with Chris as Belle lately. I usually talk with him as myself. Because as Belle, we only talk about his story and the characters. He also introduced his story to me as Jade the next day I went on too.

Having to judge a single story as two different people, I had to be as cautious as possible, in the way I talk and in the way I type. So that I won't be figured out.

One night after he showed me his sketch of the drawings, and I was Belle, he suddenly asked me something, "Hey Belle?"

"What is it Jay?"

"Are you someone I know?"

I then became very nervous of his question.

"Why are you asking this?"

"Oh... Because I've noticed that you're friends with most of my friends too. So, it intrigued me."

Oh no! I didn't expect this outcome. And besides! They friend requested me!

"Oh really? Well, I just accept anyone who friend requests me. It's good to make friends!"

Obviously, I lied. I wouldn't chat to anyone else online with my other facebook. I just use it as a game request source or a way to level up on games to my real facebook.

"Yeah... That's true..." his reply still sounded as if he was suspicious.

But then, I somehow found it as an excuse to share something to him without finding out my identity. Because I really wanted to tell him, I just did it.

"Hey, Jay?"

"Yes?"

"I have a confession to make."

"And what is it?"

"I've..."

"You've?" It took me a while to answer him, "Hello? Still there?"

"I've loved you since 4th year high school!"

I confessed to him online. Not a good way to confess, but I had to say it directly somehow. It was true, but also it would be confusing, since I only knew that I loved him on my fourth year of high school, but he was in a different school at the time. So, I could be one of his high school classmates there in California.

"Hehe... Thank you... It's not a lie right?"

"Yes." I was blushing, even though I was just chatting with him.

"Don't tell me..."

"What is it?"

That sentence somehow worried me.

"Nee-chan?!" he suddenly chatted!

OMG!!! Was I THAT obvious?!?!!

My heart is about to jump out of my chest!!!

"Who?" I replied, not delaying so I won't be caught.

Was I that easy to read?

"Oh... Sorry..." he answered, then asked again, "Sam?"

"I'm sorry. No."

"Oh well... I give up."

But... Why me and Sam? Why not girls from his high school?

Or have they all confessed to him?

Gaahhh!!! I still feel so flustered!!!

I kept on ruffling my hair up to try and cool myself down. But then I thought, 'Nii-chan, why did you ever think that I would confess to you? Or even say that I've fallen for you on the year you weren't here?'