BONUS STORY (part-1)

THIS IS A BONUS STORY FOR ALREADY REACHING MORE THAN 5K READS ALREADY... THIS IS A THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS LET ME REACH THIS FAR, AND WILL EXPAND MORE! :3

NOTE: THIS IS ONLY A BONUS STORY OR CHAPTER AND IS NOT PART OF THE REAL STORY. KEEP IN MIND THE TITLE SAYS BONUS STORY AND NOT A CHAPTER WITH IT'S NUMBER. SO, ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS HERE, ISN'T A PART OF THE REAL STORY OF THIS BOOK. THANK YOU.

ANYWAYS, ENOUGH WITH ME... ENJOY THE BONUS! XD

~ KURISU-CHAN

_________________________

________________

_________

"Hey you guys~!!!" called out Sam as she ran towards us with an excited expression on her face.

"Hey Sam! What's up?" I greeted her back along with Mae.

"I got seven tickets from my parents that go to this awesome resort in New Mexico, and was hoping that the two of you could tag along?" she asked us.

"Wha-? Tickets for what? And h-how did you even get them?!" I asked, not believing what I was hearing.

"Well... It was supposed to be a family planned trip to go there, but my dad was suddenly called by a commanding officer to go back to Italy for something urgent, and my uncle was also called the day before to report back to New York for a meeting, and the rest of us decided that it wouldn't really be a family trip with two family members missing. So, everyone decided to leave the tickets with me and see if my friends would wanna go."

"Seriously? Just like that?!" Mae couldn't even believe it herself.

"Yeah~! But don't worry... We're rich, so it's no problem." she said nonchalantly.

I just sighed. But Mae got irritated, "Are you trying to prove something here?"

"Hehe... Sorry about that Mae, I didn't mean to offend you..." she apologized, "So, I'm inviting you, and you too Jade~!"

"Thank you. I'll have to ask my parents about this though... I don't think they'll say yes..." I immediately became blue.

"Don't worry! I'll tell my dad to talk things out with your parents, so you'll have to go! And there's also a guardian to watch over us, and that's my aunt Phoebe!"

"I don't think it'll be that easy though..."

"Yeah... I just hope they'll agree..."

"I need to ask my parents too. When is this though?" asked Mae.

"It'll be this Friday! Good thing it's a holiday for our school then!"

"Yeah! Such great timing."

"Okay... It'll be a three day, two night trip to the skiing resort. There are already four girls, so I was anticipating maybe three guys?" she asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Meaning... You want Chris to come along as well?" I asked arching a brow with a plain smirk on.

"W-Well... Y-Yeah! But I was also wondering who the other two would be?"

"Well... If you wanna invite Chris... The other two should be Isaac and Victor, cause they're the closest to him."

"I'll bet they'll be thrilled to tag along." scoffed Mae.

Sam heaved out a sigh, but because she wanted Chris to join, she had to invite them, "Fine... But our trip will be in early in the morning... We'll just meet up at the airport then... Is it alright?"