Chapter 43: White

"Alright class... We'll be checking your papers from yesterday's quiz." says our History teacher who starts to distribute papers in the front row to be passed to the back.

As I was in the last row, Chris was in front of me, and unintentionally, he had the last paper. He faced me to show that he had the last paper. I was just playing along and then just blurted out, "What about mine?" with a puppy dog pout. He copied what I said and stuck out his tongue, signaling that I had to get up and walk in front to get another paper to check.

When I stood up to walk up front, Chris stopped me and gave me his paper instead, while he walked upfront to get another paper to check. Well, that was unexpected, but unexpectedly sweet too...

After the teacher left, I decided to go to my haven, behind the curtains. I just laid my forehead on the metal part of the window and stared outside at the birds on the branches of the tree in front of me. Birds were flying around, landing and disembarking from the tree. It was refreshing to watch.

This time, somebody tried to hug me from behind the curtains. I squirmed and turned to confirm my suspicions, and yes, it was Chris. He went in the curtains with me, but not to stare outside though. He held my shoulders as he calmly requested, "Kiss me please."

"No!" was the only answer I could muster out.

Then he reels me in and forcibly pulls my face towards his and I struggle to get away from him, and he begs, "C'mmon! Just a smack!? Or... I'll even hide my lips!"

"No way!" I still shout at him as I try to struggle out of his hold.

Drake then opens the curtain to peek at us and say, "Hey! What are you doing?"

"Help, Drake..." was all I could let out as Chris continues to force me in to kiss. Drake just ignores us, and finally Chris gives up and I leave him behind the curtains by himself as I go back to my seat.

This time, our math teacher came in to let us check our quizzes. Chris sat beside me and told me to check his paper while he would sleep on his desk. Lazy bum! So, I just checked his paper as I was bored as well...

Coming to check the last few numbers, Chris them began to rub my left knee and traveled down my ankles. I twitched. "Chris, stop it. I-It tickles..."

"It's nothing." he says as he continues to tickle my shin and I keep on twitching.

Next, he travels up higher to my thigh and still goes up. I smack his hand away and warn him. But then he states with a devious smirk and a tormenting voice, "Are you gonna tell on me or not?"

And because I always keep my word, I simply looked away and bowed my head in grief as I say a faint, "No." I then hear him chuckle as he changes positions from the chair to under the footrest of my desk. Chris then pulls me in closer as I try to struggle away. He then started to rub my legs again and I still slap them away from me. He just laughs and pokes one of my cheeks, "Your so cute Jade!" I was so helpless. I felt like crying.

Chris then started to pull my skirt up to peek. Of course, I pulled down, I wouldn't let him see under even if I was wearing shorts. One of my classmates, Erin, who sat in Chris' place, saw what he was doing to me and scolded him, "Hey, Chris! Quit being a perv!"

He stopped, faced him and laughed, "It's okay man! She's wearing shorts!"

Even if I am wearing shorts, you still shouldn't do that!!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In the afternoon, our PhysEd teacher told us to bring our gym clothes for performing activities. As we changed into our sweatpants and plain white shirts, Chris approached me and examined me from head to foot with a serious expression with his fingers holding his chin. His eyes then lock on my chest. Oh boy...

He then blurts out, "I love white! White shirt. White shorts. White bra. White panty."

Yeah? Okay? I'm wearing black sweatpants though...

I just ignore him, then he asks, "Jade? What color panties are you wearing today?"

"As if I would tell you!" I spat and he pouted at me.

Then he walked behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders. He then slowly traveled his hands down nearly touching my chest, before he could, I pushed him away. He then massaged my shoulders while slowly trying to peek into my collar, I still pushed his hands away. Then he tugged on one of my bra's straps, this time, I yelled at him to stop.

"Hey. Hey. What's all the noise about?" said Isaac as he approached us.

"I was just playing with Jade." said Chris.

"Tugging on my bra's strap isn't playing!" I spat.

"Oh? Lemme have some fun too~!" said Isaac as he placed his hand on my back and grabbing my bra's closure. I then jumped as far away from them as possible while hiding my back and screaming, "NO!!!"

"Class, please proceed to the gym." said our teacher as he entered the room.

We were only playing random games inside the gym, but as long as we had fun, everything was a-okay. Suddenly, someone jumped on me and rode on my back, causing the both of us to fall on the ground side by side. "Ouch..." was all I could say, trying to get up from the sudden drop.

"Awe... Why didn't you go horsey?" complained the guy beside me.

"Horsey?! Chris?! Why you-!" I bopped him on the head for being carelessly stupid. "What's gotten into you?!"

"You're my guardian angel."

"If I'm your guardian angel, why'd you treat me like a horse?! Stupid!"

"Ehehe... I just wanted to have a little fun..." he scratched his head.

"Well, that wasn't fun for me!"

"I'm sorry... You can ride on me?"

"No thank you..."

"Kill joy..."

I replied by sticking my tongue out.

A few moments later, the bell rang indicating classes were finished, and most of us in class just went home wearing our PhysEd uniforms.

Sometimes Chris just acts without thinking...

It's driving me insane...