Chapter 44: New Classmate

First class in the morning and our teacher leaves us saying that we can do whatever we wanted, since it was our PhysEd teacher and we completed all our activities yesterday.

So, me and the gang decided to sit on the floor and talk about our dreams from the previous night.

Emily joined us, and so did Chris and his gang, and Drake, surprisingly. Well, Chris wanted me to massage his back, and I did. Drake's reason for joining was to get a back rub as well, from Sam. I was watching Emily style Mae's hair which made Mae look super cute that I wanted to pinch her cheeks until they would turn red. Hahaha...

When I turned to face Sam, I was shocked to see her eyes red and tears forming in her eyes. She was gawking at my lower half which made me look. She was staring at Chris, sleeping soundly on my lap as I massaged his head. Oops!

Suddenly, Chris started to move. He then clung onto my leg. I felt uncomfortable, so I pushed him away. As I did so, he got up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes and poked one of my boobs. I slapped his arm for that and it's like he immediately fell asleep, but landed on my chest. This perv doesn't know when to quit, does he?! I had to grab his entire face and make him sit properly.

"Eh??? You're no fun Jade~!" he whined.

"It's because what you were doing wasn't fun in the first place!" I scoffed.

Emily then sat beside me and slept on my lap. I let her, and she looked so peaceful and cute. She really looks like a child...

"I wanna hug you." said Chris nonchalantly.

"Well, that came out of nowhere. But, no..." I bluntly reply.

"Please? I wanna hug you so I can feel your boobs when we hug~!" he cheered like a child.

"A big reason why I shouldn't let you! Perv!" After I said that, he poked my boob again. This time I pushed him away and became alert of his stupid actions.

Moments later, a teacher came in and called for me and Sam, "Excuse me, but is Jade and Samantha here?" Because we were already close with sir and he's known us for years now since grade school, he calls us by our first names.

"We're here sir~!" Sam calls out in reply.

"May I have a word with the both of you outside?" he asks politely.

We're not in trouble are we? I'm sure I've followed the school rules and behaved myself...

This is making me nervous...

"What is it sir?" I ask nervously.

Sir immediately notices that the both of us were scared, so he reassured us, "Calm down both of you, it's alright, you're not in trouble." me and Sam then look at each other and sigh in relief, and sir continues to speak, "Since it looks like your class won't have an actual class for the remaining 30 minutes, I am asking if you two could show around your new classmate around school?"

"New classmate~?!" me and Sam both chimed in.

"Now now... Let me finish..."

"Oops! Sorry..."

"She's a half just like the both of you, so I'm guessing that you would get along well with her?"

"A she~?!" I squeal.

"A half~?!" Sam squeals. "Half Italian?"

"Half Asian?"

"She's half-French."

"Wow~!" we both chanted in unison.

Seeing as our eyes were glittering to know more, sir finally said, "Well, how about to know more, you talk to this girl and show her around school? She's not fully enrolled yet, but will attend classes regularly with you guys next week."