Chapter 56: Reason Why

The above picture cover was made by AtengAmnesia. :3 Thank you so much for making and submitting to me your lovely creation!!! :D Correction though: the title is 'The Perv and The Nerd' not 'The Pervert and The Nerd' :D

Guys~! You can also submit your creations and send them to me! I'm not a K-pop person, but if you would like to make one related to that, I'm cool with it... :3 And I'll feature them on the next chapter that I'll make... :)

Thank you~! :*

~Kurisu-chan

________________________

_________________

__________

Chapter 56: Reason Why

1 New Message: From Mae

Hi Jade! Sorry I won't be attending classes today. Mom and dad are going on a trip and I'm left to guard the house... :'( I'm going to text the other two also to let them know, and I'm just bored here by myself... See you tomorrow! :D

Reply

Hi Mae! Too bad you won't be here... I'll miss your talkativeness! ^_^

1 New Message: From Mae

Hahaha! I'll miss you for a day too! :3

1 New Message: From Jenny

Hi Guys! I won't be attending classes today cause I've got the measles. Please tell the teachers that my aunt will send my excuse letters later today. Sorry I can't be with you guys... T_T

Reply

It's okay Jenny! Get well soon!

1 New Message: From Jenny

Thanks Jade~! :*

Awe... Mae and Jenny won't be attending classes today. It'll be a bit quieter without them here with me. Oh well... I hope Jenny gets well soon...

As the bell rang for classes to start, classmates soon flooded the room. I was already inside, taking a little snooze on my table. I didn't want to be disturbed and just catch some shut-eye. Moments later, I heard someone sit beside me, I could only see the bottom half, since I slept with my arms covering my face on top of my desk. It was a girl, so I was thinking this was Sam.

She tried poking me to get my attention. But, I just didn't want to talk and continue my rest for just a bit.

"Hey you guys~!" I heard someone from beside me whine, then THUD!!! She bumped me while I was asleep, making me look up at her. "Oh my God! I'm so sorry for bumping you Jade!" said Adele.

"It's okay Adele... I had to wake up for classes though." I smiled drowsily at her.

"I'm still sorry though." she said one last time before leaving and I gave her a sleepy smile. I then tried to face Sam instead, but to my surprise, she was gone? And someone else immediately took her place.

"Hey Jade! I heard you and Amy had a chat on facebook last night!"

"Yeah... It was nothing special though." I shrugged and yawned afterwards.

"But you guys were talking about me. Amy told me everything!" he had a big smile on his face.

I gulped, "Everything?"

He nodded, "She told me how you described me, and that you were saying such nice things about me! It made me so embarrassed~!" he said hiding his face.