Chapter 22: Round Two

This morning was very calm, which annoyed me so much. Maybe because I was used to Chris coming to annoy me every single morning. But, he's absent, so there's still time for me to catch up on my novels to read.

In the afternoon, to think I had a peaceful morning, now things are gonna get noisy again.

Yep... Chris is back...

In the first class, which was Chemistry, we were all checking how we calculated atoms and protons in our quiz. I somehow got to check Chris' paper. He got a two out of ten. I was expecting that low of a score though. Haha...

When I gave his paper back to him, he winked at me? Huh? Are you alright, Chris?

After giving all the papers to sir, he approached me and asked me if I missed him?!

What has gotten into you?!

"Uh? Chris? Are you okay? You're not high are you?" I asked him.

"Psh! I was just askin' if ya missed me." he laughed.

"Well... I didn't."

"Ouch! That one hurt."

I just ignored him and went back to my seat. He kept giving me blank stares throughout the entire hour though. Enough to make me annoyed.

The next class was Music, everyone else started to transfer to the seat they wanted to sit in. This time, Chris and his group sat near me, with Chris and Isaac beside me. Laurence was beside Isaac and Thomas was behind me. Thomas was being really annoying, he kept on poking me from behind, I had to bop his head with my book to make him stop. Of course he whined from the pain.

Isaac flashed one of his creepy smiles at me and grabbed me, he wouldn't let go no matter how much I struggled.

"Isaac, stop it! Why don't you go flirt with Sam!" I hissed.

"But, she's so mean to me."

"Aren't I being mean to you to?"

"You are, but your more forgiving." he smiled widely.

"Ughhhh! Just let go of me already! We're in class!" I groaned.

Suddenly, someone else's hand grabs Isaac's and pushes him away and held my shoulders. "She's mine!" proclaimed Chris.

It's weird to feel that guys are fighting over you. But tough luck for me, because they're all perverts! Why am I friends with such weirdos? Haaahhh....

When Chris let me go, I gave Isaac the death glare. If looks could kill, these two would've been dead ages ago. But because I didn't have those kinds of supernatural powers, Isaac came in to strike again.

Isaac raised his hands and made them move like he was squishing something in mid air. His eyes then landed on my chest.

Oh no he doesn't!

I grabbed my book and covered my chest with it.

Isaac holds my arms and starts to caress them. Fear slowly creeps in again...

Isn't this guy ashamed? We're in the classroom, with all our classmates in here!

Well, it is noisy, because everyone is doing something else because our teacher is nowhere to be found. Again.

Then Isaac tries to pull my book away, at the same time, I try to push his hands away from me. But, he won't let go. Why are boys always stronger than girls?!

I kept fighting, "N-No! S-Stop it!"

But my mind wanted to scream, 'Chris, help me!'

As if reading my mind, Chris stops Isaac. And I relax a little, but what Chris did next was degrading. He pointed at my boobs one by one saying, "This one is mine. This one is Peter's." then he pointed to each of my butt cheeks saying they were for Laurence and Thomas. Then he grabbed Isaac's hand, "You can have this." and pushed it forward to let him touch my notch! But I pushed their hands away, and also Isaac resisted, making him grab my knees instead. We both scolded Chris' stupidity.

When Sam came to join in, Isaac went to take her away from us and flirt with her somewhere.

I didn't know what came over Chris, but he sat on the floor facing me. He then tilts his head. Great! He's trying to peek under my skirt! But, I covered it up tight. But he doesn't seem to back down, and he tugs on my skirt with great force. But I didn't back down as well and hold my skirt tightly down for him not to see.

"What is wrong with you, you perv!" I spat at him who was still tugging at my skirt.

"I wanna see what's underneath." he said innocently.

"Isn't it obvious what's underneath?"

"Nope! I'm curious..." he grinned.

Thank goodness I'm saved when the teacher finally came in.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After all the classes, George called us for dance practice again. He reserved a practice room for us.

When I saw Chris dance sloppily, I had to scold him, "Chris, don't dance like a clown! Be serious!"

I turned my back from him for a second and it's like he teleported behind me and whispered in my ear, "You think less of me?"

I could feel his breath on my ear. Because of intuition, I jumped away from him. He just scratched his head and went back to formation.

George gave us a five minute break. Chris used it to toy with me again. He pushed me to the wall and blew on my neck. The wind startled me and I tried to escape, but Chris wouldn't let me. His face would then come in closer contact to mine, but I would push his face away. He then grabbed my wrists, pinning me to the wall and would still try to kiss me. I would keep on turning my face away and he would just keep blowing on my neck.

I couldn't help the weird feeling it gave me, so I always tingled in fear. I bet he was enjoying making me feel that way.

I kept shouting at him to stop, but he wouldn't unless he would get a kiss from me — on the lips.

"Not in your life!" I shouted.

His face looked so scary, a rapist kind of scary. His face motioned nearer and nearer, until...

"Alright. That's enough Chris! You can harass Jade all you want after practices are done." voiced in George.

Chris just scratched his head and gave a nervous laugh out, while I was as red as a tomato and nearly in tears.

After practices were done, Chris immediately faced me with a smirk, "Ready for round two?"

I gulped and grabbed my stuff and headed straight for the school gate, where I went straight home.

I don't want to be raped!

Especially by that perverted dodo brain!