Chapter 46: Christmas party

Huh? Where am I?

This place doesn't look like my school at all!

I roamed around the place and saw a bunch of familiar faces. My eyes must be playing tricks on me? Cause this looks very much like my school now...

My usual friends who are years younger than me would greet me and call out to me as I would walk to my room. It was all too peaceful, I felt relaxed.

When I got to the corridor, I met with Sam. She greeted me good morning with a smile; everything seemed so nice, it felt like a dream. We sat outside of the room and bonded, I couldn't ask her why she was so mad yesterday, because it seemed as if she'd already forgotten about it.

I forgot... When was our school's Christmas party gonna start? Would it be tomorrow?

Moments later, Chris had popped up from the stairs. He approached us with a smile. But... Why is his gaze fixed on me only? His expression looks like he had missed me for a whole month. I glanced over at Sam, who was staring at Chris with sorrowful eyes. No! No! No! This is bad... She might hate me again...

Chris crouched down and took me into his arms, which was a shock to me. "C-Chris? Are you a-alright?" He didn't say a word, but he let go of me gently. We stared into each other's eyes for a while after that and he gave me a gentle smile. I smiled bashfully in return, "What's gotten into you?" was all I could say.

He then slowly placed his hand on my cheek and stroked it. He then moved his hand from stroking my face to stroking my arm. I felt uncomfortable, so I gently pushed him away. He held me again, and this time, it felt as if he was going to strip me, so I pushed him harder away.

Chris's expression changed from gentle to persistent, it scared me. He zoomed in and pressed me hard to the wall. I winced from the pain, but he didn't mind it. He then began to touch every part of me, even grabbing me in areas which he shouldn't touch. He was sexually harassing me out in the open and in front of Sam.

Sam was watching us silently, she had disgust written all over her face. I was crying the entire time while trying to make Chris stop. I kept pushing, punching, and begging Chris to stop, but it's like all that didn't had any effect at all. He continued to touch me all over with a satisfied face. I was crying my eyes off. I was in hell...

When I found an opening, I hardly and quickly pushed Chris away, which made him fall on his back. I then took the chance to run away from him. I didn't even have the chance to wipe my tears away. I then looked back to them. Chris just stood up with an evil smirk plastered on his face. Sam looked like someone had just died and wouldn't even look at neither of us.

I ran up and down the building, searching for Mae to have a shoulder to cry on and for her to be the one to tell on Chris for me to ma'am Grace. The corridors seemed empty, which made me scared of encountering Chris again. I cried buckets of tears. My heart was in so much pain.

Suddenly, I was running straight into a bright light...

"Wake up Jade... You're going to be late for your Christmas party!" my mom woke me up, "Eh? Did you have a nightmare?"

My mom looked worried, and I just realized that that was all just a dream and I was even crying in my sleep. "It's okay mom... I just dreamt that I was chased by zombies." I laughed, "And thanks for waking me up." I couldn't tell my mom about my dream, she might freak out...

"You really need to stop watching those horror shows if you'll always end up like this."

"I know... But I love the unknown too much!"