Chapter 14: Taken

As Isaac approached me with a sly smile, "Let's go inside, Jade." while pointing to one of the bedrooms in the lab.

My eyes widened in fear and I ran away demanding, "Eeewwww!!! NO WAY!!!"

I went to the table that had a display of decorated mugs. Chris came near me mumble-singing a song and took one of the mugs and turned it to show me what was written on it. It wrote "I Love You". He then attempted to push me to the wall again, but I flexibly got away.

Bored again, we went out of the lab and George wanted to continue his practice. So, we sat there and watched them again.

Mike, one of our classmates who keeps dozing off in class, decided to join in on watching too. I told him to sit with me. I just love to tease this guy since he's so childish and I'm older than him.

Mike looked grossed out, "Ew! No! Sit with Isaac!" he declared as he pulled Isaac to sit beside me. He did, but we just glanced at each other. Thomas, Chris' cousin (who wasn't good-looking, but rather geek-looking), pushed Isaac to lie down on me. Isaac smiled and closed his eyes till he would hit my lap, but being the ninja I am, I sneakily went away and Isaac hit the hard floor and whined, "Jaaaadeeee... Why'd you let me fall?"

"Why wouldn't I let you fall?"

He just pouted at me as me and my friends laughed at how big a baby he was being right now. Then, me and Mike started to torment Isaac by giving him the death penalty by tickling! He then sat up and grabbed both my arms and gave me a glare.

Sam, who was with us the entire time, said, "Mommy! Daddy! Give me a little brother!" Isaac flashed a smile and replied, "Sure!"

I made him let go of me as I said my favorite word, "Ew!" Faye joined in and said, "Give me a sister!"

"Give us twins! A boy and a girl!" chimed in Sam.

Isaac kept on approving as I kept on rejecting. Then he pulls me towards him and motions to kiss me! I slapped him away and walked away from him.

After George's practice was finished, we all decided to go back to the classroom. Isaac wanted me to pull him up. When I did, he walked up close to me and seriously stared down at me. Since I was only 5 foot and eight inches and he was six feet and two inches.

Inside the classroom, the people who bonded with me were Chris and Isaac. We were just talking when Isaac grabbed my left hand and gave it a kiss!

"What is wrong with your brain?" I commented while I wiped away his kiss on his shirt.

"No! Do it like this. See?" Chris spat as he gave my right hand a tender kiss.

"Stop it Chris! That's the third time already!" I blushed as I wiped my hand on his shirt too.

"So you were counting?" he snorted, "Okay Isaac, let's take turns in kissing her hands!"

I pushed them both away before they could even do it, "Stop taking advantage of me you guys!"

Isaac then came near to kiss my forehead, but couldn't since I pushed him away. Pushing people away is quite common for me nowadays! Then Chris spoke up, "How 'bout this?" he hugged me and motioned to kiss my cheek, but I turned away, making him kiss my left ear! Noooo!!! Now my left ear's not a virgin!!!

Isaac swooped in to try and kiss me again. I was ready to push him away, but Chris grabbed Isaac's shirt and pulled him away from me, "She's taken, Isaac!"

Isaac raised his hands in defeat and behaved himself. I, on the other, was confused, "Uhm? Why taken?" I've been single for my whole life!

"I'm the one who took you!" Chris said a-matter-of-factly.

"I hate to break it to ya, but we aren't even an MU."

"Heart breaker!" Chris stuck his tongue out.

He is SUCH a child!

_____________________

Hey guys!

I hope you'll continue to love and support #TPaTN! :D

Share this story to your friends

Like and Vote for chapters you loved

And comment for any reason you want! ;)

Hehehe...

~Kurisu-chan ;3