Chapter 80: Chris' House

[Jade's P.O.V.]

We then arrived at Chris' place after the short drive. Thankfully, a taxi pulled over for us even though we were soaking wet already. Chris' house is a simple two-story building that would most likely fit the number of people they have living in there.

"Please get in the bathroom and take a warm shower first Jade. I don't want you catching a cold."

"B-But... I don't have anything else to wear!" I reason out.

"Don't worry, I'll find something for you to wear in the meantime and I'll leave it next to the door so you can take it after you shower."

"Alright... But, what about you?" Chris looked shocked when I asked that, and knowing him, I soon understood why. "Uhm... Never mind..." I look away and laugh nervously.

"Don't tell me you wanted us to shower together?" he smirked.

"Of course not!" I demand. Geez! He's teasing me again!

"Well, you know I'd be delighted to scrub your back and you'd scrub mine."

"N-No thank you!"

"Awe c'mmon Jade~!" he tugged on my shirt.

I slap his hand away and aimlessly run away, "Nooooo!!!!!"

He just laughs at me, "The bathroom is upstairs you know!"

I then peek out from a corner and ask, "Where exactly, please?"

"It's the third door from the right as soon as you reach the second floor."

"Thank you..." we then make our way to the second floor and before going in, Chris calls out to me.

"I'll just set out the clothes for you beside the door. Don't worry, I won't peek. And after you change, you can stay in my room." he then opened a door, "It's this one, alright?"

"Okay! I'll be using your shower then..."

"Alrightie!" he waved at me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The entire time I was taking a shower was making me paranoid. I kept staring at the door even though it was locked. I was afraid that he would get a key to open it and peek at me showering, but thank God he didn't.

I then slowly opened the bathroom door and looked both sides just in case and took the clothes set there. Since my underwear wasn't really affected, I put them on me again. I then motion to the clothes prepared for me, but pause. I think steam blew through my ears.

Am I supposed to wear this?

After changing, I walk towards Chris' room. "It's your turn to use the -- HOLY MOTHER OF -- CHRIS!!!" I yell at him.

He faced me, "Don't disturb the neighbors Jade." he shushed me.

My face was completely red, I then covered my face with my palms, "Wh-Why are you o-only wearing a t-t-towel?!!"

Yes. Chris was in his room. With only a towel tied to his waist, revealing his upper torso. If you're wondering; yes, he has abs, it's even a six pack! OH MY LORD, I might pass out or die!

I'm used to seeing my cousins shirtless, but never some guy out of the family. I don't know why, but I just can't stand seeing other guys (non-blood related) shirtless. It's so uncomfortable for me!

"Hey? Why are you covering your face?" he chuckled at me.

"Who's fault do you think it is?!! Why are you dressed like that?!!" I retort, still covering my face.