Chapter 72: Telling

Things have been really rocky for me and Skipper lately. We talk, discuss our problems, solve them, but then go back to not talking to each other anymore. It's like an endless cycle, and I'm the one who keeps asking him if he has a problem with me because he wouldn't pay any attention to me anymore.

We don't fight or yell at each other. But because of that, it's like he's gotten bored of me. He's the one who started loving me, but now, he's the one who got tired of me, even though I have payed good attention to him. So we decided to just stay friends instead.

I asked Skipper before if he really did love me, and he gave me a sincere yes with a smile. It made me wonder, really, if he was telling the truth or not. I've never seen him get seriously angry before, well, he's never seen that side of me either...

So... Our MU was no more...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

One time at lunch break, Chris texted me once to ask how I was. And since I had a calling promo on my phone, I decided to call him and tell him about my situation with Skipper.

"Is he a b*st*rd~?" Chris purrs on the other side of the line, like he's trying to make me laugh.

It worked though, "Well... Maybe?" I snort at him.

"Are you hurt nee-chan? Should I go over there and hurt him?"

I burst out laughing, "There's no need to, nii-chan. I'm alright... Really~!"

"Really? Because he has no right to hurt you! Don't cry over a stupid guy like him, okay?" he sounded genuinely worried about me.

"Please. I've wasted enough tears on him and don't plan to anymore."

"Well, it's good that you're alright nee-chan~!"

"Thanks nii-chan. What about your forever girl?"

"Huh? Who's that?" he sounded childish.

It made me change my expression to a one where I was disgusted, yet at the same time, wanted to laugh, "You know... That one girl you've been dating for four months or so?"

"What's her name? So I may know this girl?"

"I don't really know..."

"Which one? I have tons of babes!" he cheered.

"You perverted playboy!" I teased.

"Hey!" he whined.

I then sighed, "There isn't really a 'forever' huh?"

He snickered on the other line, "I guess not." he sounded rather sad though.

"Well, nii-chan! I hope you find the right girl to share a 'forever' with~!"

"You too nee-chan!"

Our conversation then went to talking about school, where he was also having a difficult time in adjusting to his course and the subjects in it. I had my own difficulties, but I still did my best. I fear failing anything, be it grades, my hobbies, or even in the things I love.

"What if I just become a call center agent?"

"WHAT?!" I shouted, but looked around me while covering my mouth and apologized to the people around me, I was only walking to the school's library though. "Don't become one nii-chan! Continue your dream!!!"

"Haha... I was only joking!"

"Well, stop it!"

"Alright. Alright." he chuckled, "Hey nee-chan? I gotta go now, classes start in a few more minutes."

"Alright nii-chan... Good luck! Concentrate more on studying than on chicks~!"

"That's difficult!" he laughed.

"Hey!" I scolded him.

"Bye nee-chan~!" he answered cheerfully on the other line.

"Bye nii-chan." I then sighed with a smile on my face as soon as he hung up.

Haaahhhh... A lot of chicks? No forever?

Really nii-chan? Only you are possible of saying those kinds of things...

But I really am feeling better now that I've talked to him about Skipper. It really lifts a weight off my chest.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

At night time, I went online on my second account on facebook. It's profile picture was just an anime girl with purple hair and all the other pics I placed in there were just anime pics and just some random sayings. I didn't really use that facebook, also since my identity wasn't known, any random person who friend requests me, I just accept in order for the facebook not to be deleted.

I used another name for that facebook. I was called Belle Park. I didn't do much on that facebook, I just used it to do accepting and sending requests on games on my real facebook in order to level up. Since it was a bother to wait for other real friends to accept my requests, I thought I'd make my own and speed up the process.

After going through the game and sending my real facebook awards and tools, I checked Belle's homepage. I saw Chris had posted something: "Hey guys! I need advice on my story, I've written one and need advice. Chat me!"

I had friend requested Chris as Belle and he accepted some time before. I then chatted with him as Belle. He responded and talked to me nicely and then introduced the story to me, even though I was just some random stranger. It made me happy, but at the same time mad because Chris just converses with me even though he doesn't know me.

We had fun talking about his story and about his characters.

"Hey Belle? I'm gonna draw the characters, and I'll show them to you and tell me what you think after alright?"

"Okay Jay! I will." I replied. He wanted me to call him Jay. I wondered, why Jay? But as I recall, he wanted more people to call him Jay, but when he was with us, he was called Chris more.

We then ended our chat to sleep. I then thought, "Well, at least he was speaking normally to me and not being all flirty. That would make me really misunderstand..."

But he sounds so normal online...

I just miss him so much...

________________________

Hey guys!!!

When I read the comments on the last chapter, I was like, "Geez! Why did these people know that Jade was gonna tell chris?" Because I had already typed the first contents of the next chapter in advance, it made me laugh reading the comments... XD

Please continue to Support + Share + Vote + Comment! :3

Don't keep quiet and share your thoughts~! ;)

~Kurisu-chan