Chapter 19: Touch

It's been a few days since school has started yet again. New faces have arrived and some friends have been assigned to different sections. Well, I will always remain in the first section, I am a nerd after all.

I've learned that Samantha and Mae were assigned to the second section, but it won't take long before Sam uses her 'powers' to transfer into my section.

She IS filthy rich.

We have a total of five sections in Junior year, and there would be 20 to 30 students in each section, so we would be a hundred to a hundred and fifty students in Junior year.

The thing I found funny in my section is that I am still classmates with Chris and his gang. Maybe that's why Sam wanted to transfer to my section?

I found it quite a little weird that Thomas, Chirs' cousin keeps on staring and and following me these past few days. I couldn't keep quiet about it, it was creepy! Especially when he looks so geeky!

"Er? Thomas? Could you stop creeping me out, being the way you are right now?"

He was silent.

Oh gosh! Did I offend him?

He faced Isaac. Isaac just laughed and explained, "I guess Thomas is just too afraid to tell ya, Jade."

"Afraid to tell me what?" although I didn't think I'd want to find out.

"Thomas has developed a crush on ya."

"No I haven't!" Thomas punched Isaac's arm.

"Hey! That hurt!"

"No... I just wanted Isaac to teach me to be cool and get the ladies and try it out on you!" he smiled creepily.

"WHAT?! Why me?!"

"Like I said —" Isaac couldn't finish because Thomas glared at him.

"You mean, you're acting all creepy and testing it out on me?"

"Yeah... Thomas says he wanted to become a pervert too." scoffed Isaac.

I glanced over at Thomas and he didn't react to what Isaac said. But then Thomas opened his mouth and mumbled, "Yeah... I wanna try to be a pervert." he said as he motioned his fingers as if he was squeezing something.

I turned ice cold and I could feel the hair at the back of my neck stand.

Nervous sweat forming from my temple as I told him sarcastically, "Riiight..." and backed away nervously.

Suddenly, Chris and Isaac closed me in on a wall.

Oh no, perverted antics...

"You're so beautiful Jade." said Isaac.

"You're so sexy Jade." said Chris.

"Guys! Stop it!" I pushed them and walked away. You could say that I'm quite used to their perverted antics now because of last year.

Sitting on a chair, Isaac sat on my right and Chris at my left. I felt like I was the jam in this sandwich. Sam came near to join in. She first sat beside Isaac, but when he flirted with her, she sat next to Chris.

Chris then started flirting with me even though Sam was beside him, "You're the only girl for me, Jade."

I bet Sam felt hurt, because she went away.

"Did ya have to say it out loud with her beside you?" I scolded him.

"Yeah. She's getting annoying. But you really are the girl for me!"