♣ An APOLOGY and a word of THANKS ♣

[ PLEASE READ ]

>_<

Hoooooo My Gossshhhhhh!!!

I went to my notifications and saw A LOT of votes, follows, and adds to their reading lists of my stories. I was SOOOO happy! Really! I was screaming and laughing in front of my computer like a crazy person knowing that there are people who actually like this book. It has made me very happy. I hope to continue and receive those notifications again.

Also, I enjoy reading all of your comments, even if they are as simple as a 'LOL' or a 'What?!', I still enjoy reading them. I read every one of your comments guys, I hope to receive more comments and especially votes from everyone reading this book.

I always check my notifications, and I am always happy to see all those good reports and outcomes, but of course, I can take all the not-so-good comments too, like if the story is not to someone's liking, or how messed up some characters are, especially Chris.

But, reading my first ever harsh (it was the most harsh comment I've read so far) comment, it kinda put me down in the dumps and question myself. But I'm thinking, 'Hey, this is my story, and if you don't like the plot or the characters on how they pair, well, I'm sorry.' But I'm not saying this to upset you, I'm saying, this is how I've visualized my story, and the characters will all adapt in some way in time, so just be patient.

Okay, Chris might be messed up or pushy, but that's what makes him funny and interesting. Jade, on the other hand, might be full of herself or a person who just wants good things to happen or good people to surround her, but hey, some people are like that too!

I'm just human and I'm not perfect either, but I love doing what I'm doing. So, hey! Don't be shy to correct me or criticize me~! Even though the truth hurts, it better than lies. And I've already learned how to gracefully accept my mistakes. But please, don't comment badly too much... It's not good for my emotional state... Hahahaha...

Thank you again so much guys~! I hope you will continue to love and read this book~!!! Never forget to leave a vote after reading if you like the chapter, comment anything that comes to mind, and of course, sharing this story to your friends...

That's all for my words of thanks! :3

Yours truly,

Kurisu-chan ;)