1.

"Alright class. I have three SIMPLE rules. I've been a teacher for 6 years and I will not let this year be the worse one. So, my three rules are, one, no eating or drinking in here unless it's water. Two, no late work or else I will not accept and that starts today." I glanced around at all the new students of mines.

This school was the worst school I could have gone to. I have to teach 4 subjects, for instinct, Physics, Biolgy, social studies, and English. Sadly, I have to have these students for the rest of this school year. Why? Because this school is the smallest highschool in this town. Dammit...

I studied the classroom one more time to realize that this class was probably gonna be my fucking worst. I glanced at a loud ass student speaking. He wasn't paying attention to me at all.

I walked over to him and all the students looked at me, watching me walk over to the loud mouth. "And..." I whisper into the brunettes ear. "NO TALKING." 

The brunette jumped before slowly turning his head towards me. "Uh... My bad?"

"Your bad?" He raised a brow. "Yeah your bad." I stood up tall and glared down at him. "Don't let me hear that hoarse voice of yours again unless I allow you to speak." And with that, I turned on my heel and walked over to my desk area.

I put my hands on my desk. "Alright shit heads. You got an assignment for Physics, are you ready?"

"Are you serious." The brunette spoke. "Like come on." He scoffed. "Nobody wants to sit here and do work on the first d-"

"Nobody wants to hear your damn voice." I cut him off. "And didn't I say not to speak?"

His green eyes stared at me before glancing around at his friends and they all laughed. "Like I would listen to that."

I glared at him. "Is that so?" I walk over to him. "Your acting a little fiesty for someone who has to graduate this year. Surely you do know that I can fail you and get you expelled then you can figure you way to a new highschool with your transcript."

He looked at me again and then looked away. "Whatever."

I step back and look around. "And to anyone who thinks this brunette is cool, well guess what." I walk to my computer and look at my class and find the brunette. "It says here, he's already 19. Turning 20 in March. So what, you were pushed back two times? Ouch." I said and looked up to meet eyes with the 19 year old.

His eyes widened before glaring at me. "Oh shut up."

I smirked. This school year will be fantastic.

-

It was the end of school, and as I walked over to my car, I realized that there was already rumors about me... Huh.

Apparently Im the only harsh teacher here and that at the end of their senior year, it'll suck ass because I won't do nothing for them, but that's not true. I mean... It's only true if the class doesn't do good at all.

They're gonna blame it on that kid. What was his name again... Eren? Yeah him.

But I'm not the only strict teacher here. Erwin is the worst. He's only showing an act for now but as soon as the first test rolls around, he's crazy.

Pfft. Good luck with him.

And speaking of the devil. "Hey Levi. How was the first day? I heard there's rumors already." Erwin said as I put my bag in my car.

"Yeah, those rumors are true." I rolled my eyes. "I can't wait till they transform towards you though." I smirked at the blondie male.

"Oh shut up. I won't be that harsh this year."

"Yeah let's imphosize the word that."

"Shut up... Anyway, where's Hanji?"

"RIGHT HERE!" A female yelled as she ran towards us. "HEY GUYS!" Everyone looked over at us making me roll my eyes.

"Hello Hanji." We both said.

"Levi I heard the r-"

"Rumors. Yeah I know. It's mostly because of this one kid named Eren. Gosh he's a chatterbox." I rolled my eyes.

"Huh. Well you could always transfer him out of your class."

"True... But first let me give him a test." I thought about it for a second.

"We all know that test." Hanji laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. I gotta catch a doctors appointment. Bye." I got into my car and they waved as I drove off casually.