11.

Levi's POV

The whole school day I've been stressing about yesterday night. Why would he kiss me?! What the hell is wrong with him? Fuck...

The door opened up to reveal Eren like usual. "No Eren. Leave me alone." I spoke as I looked at him.

"Na... Don't think I want to." He shut the door and walked over to me. He got onto my desk and flipped his hair out of his face. "So whatcha you doing?"

"Leave me alone." I mumbled and messed with my hair.

"Are you mad at me?" He said calmly.

"Yes Eren." I slammed my hands on the desk slightly.

"Why? Because I kissed you?" He said loudly.

"Don't... Say that!" I stood up and tried to tower over him. He simply just stared at me.

"Why not? Scared of getting caught? This school could careless if anyone gets raped. Pfft. I got into a fight infront of the princable he didn't care."

"So? That's not the fucking point you idiot." I spat and slapped his face a bit.

"Uhm. Ow?" He touched his cheek. He got off the desk and towered over me. "It's okay Levi." He smirked and touched my cheek. I slapped his hand away and glared at him. "Okay okay! Calm down."

"Don't call me Levi, don't touch me and don't do stupid shit." I pointed a finger at him.

"Yes sir." He rolled his eyes and got back onto the desk. I sat back down and messed with my hair a bit. "No food?"

I stayed quiet and he decided to lay back and relax. "Sooo...."

"Can you not?" I spoke which made him tilt his head to look at me. I stared at him and he stared back. He gave him a smile and all I did was groan.

"Okay." He sat up. "I'm sorry for... You know." He said not wanting to piss me off even more. "It was kinda an instinct?"

"An instinct? Okay." I rolled my eyes. He sat more infront of me and I was now slightly in between his legs.

"Well you know... I like giving kisses when I'm getting out of a car or before someone leaves my car."

"If you have a car use it." I glared at him.

"I don't have it anymore. I got into a car crash." He mumbled slightly.

"Are you fucking stupid? Do you not know how to drive?"

"It wasn't my fault." He frowned slightly. "They we're under the influence and apparently they were arguing with their wife for awhile. I was in the hospital for 2 months."

"Oh..." I mumbled.

"Yeah but I'm fine now. That was last year." He said quietly.

I felt a little bad. "Uh... Did they go to jail?" I asked quietly.

"They died in the crash." He said and I gasped slightly. "But hey, guess they learned a lesson."

"Eren!" I slapped his arm.

"What?"

"That's rude. Yeah they almost got you killed but hey..." I mumbled.

"Your right, but I can't help but be annoyed, more at the husband not the wife. Obviously because she didn't do anything, he did. Drunk, yelling at his wife while driving. Pfft..."

I stayed quiet a bit and understood why he said the things he said.

"Well atleast your safe." I said quietly as I tried to grab my computer but he stopped me. He grabbed my hands and placed them on his legs. I stayed quiet as he smiled at me and tilted his head.

"So. Are you gonna move your hands or?"

"Excuse me." I push myself away from him. "Your the one who put my hands on your damn legs! You know what, get out." I go to the door and opened it.

He laughed as he got off the desk and walked out of the room. "See you later cutie!"

And with that, I slam the door and groaned as I hit it slightly. Damn you...

-

"Let's start with the basics. Pronouns are what?" I asked as I wrote the word pronoun on the board. "If you know popcorn it out."

"A word that takes place of an noun?" Sasha spoke but sounded as if she didn't have confidence in her answer.

I turned around. "Sasha, that is correct. But you sound confused... Why?"

"Well because I thought nouns and pronouns were the same..." She mumbled.

I rolled my eyes and turned back around writing her answer down.

"Eren give me an example."

"Why me?" He groaned before making noises showing he was thinking. "Pockets." He spoke.

I turned to face him and watched as he stared back at me. Everyone laughed at his ignorance.

"Okay... Pockets. What about them?"

"Just pockets in a jacket." He mumbled.

"Stand up." I tell him. He groaned and walked over to me. I pulled on his jacket and put my marker in his jacket.

"Uh... Okay?" He said with a raised brow.

"Now what's in your pocket? Say it in a full sentence."

"A marker is in my pocket."

"Good, now go sit down." I grab my marker and write his little boring sentence down.

"Uh..." He went to go sit down.

"Trust me, we're bringing pronouns, nouns, adjectives and verbs for specific sites. So right now, we're doing baby steps." I turned around again. "All of you guys need to start from the beginning since the principal gave me all the stupid students."

"Wow." They all said and I shrugged before they laughed.

"Now. On the paper I gave you, write down Nouns, Pronouns, Adjectives, and Verbs on your paper in every other line. Then go ahead and write a sentence for each. After that, I want you to continue that until you finish on the back. Got it?"

"Ugh... You don't even make sense." Eren said.

I glared at him. "Do your damn work."

-

The bell rang and everyone turned in their papers to me casually. They all ran off to go home and Eren swiftly gave me his paper. "Take me home yeah?"

"Who am I to you?" I glare at him.

"My teacher? Anyway see you later!" He ran off.

"EREN! W-WAIT!" He kept going making me glare at the door that was still open, closing slowly. Stupid boy...

-

During me staying there waiting for Eren, I graded every paper from all subjects before a knock on my door was made. "Come in."

"I'm done." Eren said calmly.

"Alright." I spoke as I stood up packing my work up. He began to help me which was nice of him.

We walked out together and I locked my door before we walked over to my car. We both got in and I shut the door.

I put everything down and began to drive off...