21.

Eren's POV

"So are you gonna tell us what happened yesterday?" Sasha asked.

"Not now." I said as we walked into the school. My aunt decided to be nice and pick all of my friends up and take us to school.

People ran past us and Jean raised a brow. "Uhm..." We all said.

"THERES A FIGHT!" Someone yelled as they ran past us.

We all looked at eachother. This is new. "We never get that many fights here. Let's go!" Connie said and ran off with Sasha following behind. I followed and jogged towards them.

We pushed through with the power of me and Jean. I then saw Levi.

What is he doing?

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!"

Fight?

I watched as Levi was getting punched. He fell to the ground and backed up slightly on the floor.

"Your going on the date with me Levi." Oluo spat.

Oluo is dating Levi?!

I clenched my fists even tighter than I was before. I ran towards Levi, pushing them out of the way, casually pushing a male to the floor while doing so.

I ran towards Oluo and punched him square in his face sending him flying to the floor.

"Don't you fucking touch him." I spat as he slowly looked up at me.

I pulled Levi up and pulled him away from everyone and the group. "Jean and Connie beat his ass."

Jean smirked and Connie dapped eachother up and ran towards Oluo.

I smirked slightly and kept running to somewhere safer.

"Eren..." Levi said quietly. I glanced at him to see his nose bleeding.

I stopped running and turned around. I took my black jacket off and rubbed it around his nose because it was starting to dry up and I could careless about this jacket.

"So your dating Oluo?" I asked with a raised brow as I cleaned him up with my jacket.

"No!" He said quickly.

"I'm not okay... Hanji and Erwin both came into my room with Oluo suggesting I go on a date with him. I can't say I'm talking to you because that's illegal... So I said I was talking to someone else. But they already saw right through me that I wasn't." He mumbled his words. "Please belive me. They told me to just give it a try and I knew they wouldn't stop pestering me about it."

I stayed quiet and moved my jacket and checked his bruises slightly. "Whatever." I mumbled.

"I'm not gonna go with him. Especially after this." He said and tried to hug me but I slightly dodged him.

"It's whatever Levi." I pulled him away to the nurse.

"This is so embarrassing... I felt so weak." He mumbled.

I stayed quiet and pulled him up slightly and onto the counter. I looked around and of course the nurse wasn't there yet.

I grabbed an ice pack from the freezer and put it on his cheek casually. I moved my free hand to the side of him.

I noticed he was blushing but I rolled my eyes slightly.

I was still pissed.

I held it for a little longer until we made eye contact. I slowly felt myself being pulled into him, his legs slowly spreading.

He wrapped his legs around me and he smiled a bit, tilting his head slightly.

I stayed quiet as he slowly touched my hand where the ice pack was. He then spoke, "I'm sorry... Please stop being mad at me. I uh..." He blushed out of embarrassment. "I really do want you."

I stayed quiet before I smashed my lips onto his. He kissed me back quickly and I smiled slightly at the cute male infront of me.

We pulled back after a second and I looked away slightly. "What now?" I said quietly. "Are you gonna go teach or?"

He sighed. "I'm definitely embarrassed." He mumbled. "I don't know..."

I met eyes with him and said, "You can call in a sub or something." I shrugged.

"No no... I'll go to class." He mumbled.

The bell rang which meant it was time for class. He got off the counter and gently pushed me back. He held the ice pack on his cheek for a little longer before tossing it in the trash. "Let's go."

Together we both went into his classroom. It was quiet when we walked in. I sat down and Levi began to write on the board for todays lesson.

I have to say, knowing that Levi is embarrassed he sure does know how to hide it and move on as if nothing happened.

I heard people whisper about it and I turned to glare at them. They immediately stopped talking and looked away as if they weren't the ones talking shit.

"Please pull out your homework." Levi spoke casually.

I sighed and pulled out the homework I did not do, whatsoever.

I stood up and gave it to Levi. He stared at it before staring up at me.

"Eren..." He said quietly. "I'll give you another chance. Just get this paper done."

I sighed. "Fine." I grabbed it and went back to my seat as everyone else turned in there work.

I glanced at Levi from time to time who was grading the homework casually.

He glanced at me and raised a brow a bit. I glanced at his cheek and clenched my fists slightly.

If I ever catch Oluo lacking alone, I'll beat his ass seriously.